• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Poll: Poll: how much do you plan to spend on your special someone this valetines day

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

I dont find it necessary to buy her gifts on just that day.
In fact I find valentines day a disgusting display of business and industry pulling something out of their @sses preying on man/women relationships.

I think that the new athlon 700 I built is enough to suffice her needs until she asks again.

Multi

Jan 22, 2001

<< As Little As I can Get Away With! >>

Hear hear! :) As a tip from a friend of mine (who happens to be one of the most high maintenance gfs I hear) The more you &quot;sacrifice&quot; the less the cost of the present it can be. Like you can pay for $5 tickets to the ballet (assuming she likes it and you hate it ;)) and get away with it...in theory :)

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
You spend more this Valentines day, the next one she'll be expecting MORE. Keep it reasonable and you'll be okay. :)

ASK THE COMMUNITY