Poll: Playing games with your girlfriend!!!

thegreatjeff

Jun 14, 2000
OK, I've got a poll here...if you're playing a game against your girlfriend (and you're both on teams), and you could easily beat her team, should you let her team win, or let yourself win, or do a mixture? Because if you win all the time, then you're mean and the game isn't fun anymore...if you let her team win, you're weak. Come on, vote!

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
Don't let her win! That's nuts (that doesn't mean you should be an ass if you do win).

Whenever my girlfriend and I compete at something, it's always legit. Especially sex. ;) j/k

-geoff

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
piss her off and you'll never get a screw. :p

anyway... I don't "play games" with my girlfriend. We just make out a lot. :D

thegreatjeff

Jun 14, 2000

<< piss her off and you'll never get a screw. :p

anyway... I don't &quot;play games&quot; with my girlfriend. We just make out a lot. :D
>>

Well some of us aren't that lucky...

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
It really depends on the girl. Some women tend to be more independent...(like Reno)... You could play a hard game of Hockey with her and if you won, she'd take it like a man. However, if you go up against the more sensitive or even the less self-confident person, they may need a little more lovin' on the tackles. You just have to know your mate and how they react to those situations... The only way to find out is to win and see if you're in the doghouse, or in her house(ya know what I'm sayin').

Crystal Bay

Oct 9, 1999
Just don't hook up with a r Head Gamer Girl...Nombody wins it just suckz literaly...Remember Cuties are much more compatible than Hoties...:)