POLL: Mel Gibson Mean Drunk or Hates Jews ?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
Not just a mean drunk but a nasty, vicious, out of control, low-life drunk.

Mark down Mel Gibson as a person I'm glad I'm not this morning.

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Who knew you could judge the entire life of someone based on one police report, Queasy! Wow, you must know something I don't.

Sunner

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Out of curiosity, how would anyone around here have a clue?
Is he a frequent visitor of this forum and no one told me?

Queasy

Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by: GuideBot
Who knew you could judge the entire life of someone based on one police report, Queasy! Wow, you must know something I don't.

Wow! Thanks for putting words in my mouth!

I never said his whole life. This incident shows him to be really nasty when he is really drunk. Agree or Disagree?

BrokenVisage

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Sunner
Out of curiosity, how would anyone around here have a clue?
Is he a frequent visitor of this forum and no one told me?

We can speculate, but you're right none of us would truely know.

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Maybe this was one of the Hollywood ways to try to promote a new movie due to come out soon. Im guessing Passion of the Christ 2???
:eek::p

And I would go with he hates Jewish people. When drunk you seem to feel you can say what is directly on your mind and will spit it out uncontrollably. He was drunk and how he feels about jewish people came out and now that he is sober is covering it up. I bet you get him all lit up again and bring a conversation about Jewish people he will unleash again ;)

junkerman123

Golden Member
Jul 4, 2003
mel gibson lost his mind the day he started shooting "What women want"

...now that I think about it, that makes perfect sense...

funboy6942

Lifer
Nov 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Queasy
Originally posted by: funboy42
Maybe this was one of the Hollywood ways to try to promote a new movie due to come out soon. Im guessing Passion of the Christ 2???
:eek::p

Apocalypto

Well there you go. Just another way to put him into the spot light to promote his film :p

Queasy

Aug 24, 2001
What's the over/under on this being parodied by South Park btw?

His rant is almost Cartman-esque.

Queasy

Aug 24, 2001
ROFL
"If a drunken Mel Gibson did indeed call out, 'Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world,' then there can be only one possible place for a man who believes such things: as the next Secretary General of the United Nations."

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I saw him on TV this morning, and I dunno if it's just because I was half-awake or what, but he seems to have gone completely mental.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Even though he'll never adnmit it publicly (well at least when sober) I bet he has a lot of resentment towards those who are Jewish and in power of the Movie studios over their treatment of him regarding his S&M movie about Jesus where he portrayed the Jews as sadists.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
It doesn?t matter weather or not he has an issue with Jews. It doesn?t matter that he was drunk. All that matters is that he?s a conservative that might have made an anti Semitic remark. The thought police will destroy him for this