POLL: Lets hear the truth: Who here has never had a girlfriend???

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: DeathByAnts
Not me, all the ones I run across are either a bitch or just really dumb.

Sure go ahead and tell yourself that if it makes you feel better about being socially inept.

ouch...

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
Originally posted by: fredtam
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: SackOfAllTrades
F-buddies ~50.

you're not supposed to multiply your fingers X 10

Not everyone here doesn't have a life and is only 18. I'm 30, was in the military and spent most of my life working second jobs in clubs (DJ/bouncer) both of which netted many women. If anything I'm being conservitive. If you can't get laid at least once a month by a different girl its really kind of sad. Girls are out there looking to get laid too.

do you have STDs??

Can you say Trojans? Is that what all of you are scared of?

I really don't think anyone can protect themselve 100% from STDs, even if they use a condom. Herpes can spread just by contact.

So you have tested every girl you have been with. I do the lights on inspection though.

Uh.. I was actually taking your side by saying that it doesn't matter if you use trojans. You never know who is telling the truth and who is lying.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm sorry to have to admit, I have NEVER had a girlfriend...

I also sense some hostility (testosterone poisoning, anyone?) in this thread. :p

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: TommyVercetti
F-buddies ~50.

Not everyone here doesn't have a life and is only 18. I'm 30, was in the military and spent most of my life working second jobs in clubs (DJ/bouncer) both of which netted many women. If anything I'm being conservative. If you can't get laid at least once a month by a different girl its really kind of sad. Girls are out there looking to get laid too.
Shut up idiot, nobody cares how many dirtbags you nailed in your life!

Obviously sexually frustrated. Keep reading those YAGT while you pound yourself hoping they will post pics. That is the way to get some. Yeah. Go outside a$$hat. I answered the question honestly.

You have awaken the giant known as Red Dawn. Your entire ATOT experience is about to be turned into a living hell

:p

Oh no! Not the one with the post count to prove I'm right. He should keep his mpouth shut. Maybe that will get him some and he will be a much happier person.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
F-buddies ~50.

Not everyone here doesn't have a life and is only 18. I'm 30, was in the military and spent most of my life working second jobs in clubs (DJ/bouncer) both of which netted many women. If anything I'm being conservative. If you can't get laid at least once a month by a different girl its really kind of sad. Girls are out there looking to get laid too.

Obviously sexually frustrated. Keep reading those YAGT while you pound yourself hoping they will post pics. That is the way to get some. Yeah. Go outside a$$hat. I answered the question honestly.
You think you are able to tell about my sex life because I said you were an idiot about bragging about nailing skanks while working at Bars? LOL
rolleye.gif

I'd think it would be more impressive if you told tales of having personal relationships with sober women rather than women that had to be intoxicated before they agreed to sleep with you

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
Never bothered to count. I figure I've had 5 or 6 girlfriends maybe around 10 friends w/benefits. Currently engaged.

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
F-buddies ~50.

You think you are able to tell about my sex life because I said you were an idiot about bragging about nailing skanks while working at Bars? LOL
rolleye.gif

I'd think it would be more impressive if you told tales of having personal relationships with sober women rather than women that had to be intoxicated before they agreed to sleep with you

Most were employees, friends and college students. You assumed they were bar skanks. I don't think any were drunk. Should I have lied to make you feel better? You assume it is bragging because it is a lot compared to most on these boards. I know people with far more experience than I have.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
F-buddies ~50.

rolleye.gif

Most were employees, friends and college students. You assumed they were bar skanks. I don't think any were drunk. Should I have lied to make you feel better? You assume it is bragging because it is a lot compared to most on these boards I know people with far more experience than I have.
Yet you don't hear us talking about it.

agnitrate

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
*snip* I know people with far more experience than I have.

Let's not bring your mother into this. She ended her street-walking days long ago.

-silver

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
F-buddies ~50.

rolleye.gif

Most were employees, friends and college students. You assumed they were bar skanks. I don't think any were drunk. Should I have lied to make you feel better? You assume it is bragging because it is a lot compared to most on these boards I know people with far more experience than I have.

My original post:
What is a girlfriend? Relationships over a couple months -6 or 7 / F-buddies ~50.

What that was met with:

The only ones not talking about the # of relationships are the neffers and those that can't. I guess I should have just said yes I have a girlfriend. The OP topic seems to indicate he thinks most people who respond to YAGTs don't have much experience.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
I've had plenty of everyone else's girlfriends.

i've only had one, but she was your mom, so i'm not sure it really counts as female.

;)

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: agnitrate
*snip* I know people with far more experience than I have.

Let's not bring your mother into this. She ended her street-walking days long ago.

-silver

What are you 12?

SackOfAllTrades

Diamond Member
May 7, 2000
Originally posted by: thomsbrain
I've had plenty of everyone else's girlfriends.

i've only had one, but she was your mom, so i'm not sure it really counts as female.

Haha my mom's not a female and you fscked it hahahahah

I hope my mom's testicles weren't slammin into ya too hard.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
F-buddies ~50.

rolleye.gif

My original post:
What is a girlfriend? Relationships over a couple months -6 or 7 / F-buddies ~50.

What that was met with:

The only ones not talking about the # of relationships are the neffers and those that can't. I guess I should have just said yes I have a girlfriend. The OP topic seems to indicate he thinks most people who respond to YAGTs don't have much experience.
LOL, I've just been yanking your chain.;)

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
only had ONE girlfriend.. 8+ month relationship and that was 3 years ago in High School. That ended on a sour note.. brings back bad memories.

havnt had a gf since... just short flings nothing serious.. after like 6-8 weeks I usually break it off?. I don't know.. i got commitment issues lol

fredtam

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
F-buddies ~50.

rolleye.gif

My original post:

What that was met with:

LOL, I've just been yanking your chain.;)

:D :beer:

FuZoR

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2001
wow the polls are
50/50 almost.. .

i figure at least 20% will say i never had a g/f... jeeze are you all like skywalker lol

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Had one that lasted a while. Other than that, just a couple of dates here and there. I'm satisfied.

ZV