POLL: laundry...how often are bed sheets washed at your residence?

hudster

Aug 28, 2000
Just wondering what the case is for other people. My wife makes sure they are washed weekly, although she said she'd probably wash them "every other day" if it were feasible. Me, well, I don't mind how often they're washed, but if it were left up to me to do, they'd probably get washed quarterly at most (hey, i'm a guy, what can I say... ;) )

So, how often are they washed at your place?

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Depends, if there were some heavy sexing going on the night before, they get pulled and a new set put on. If no sexing then once a month. Sadly, once per month has been the norm around here for too long...

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Every week or two is what I'd like to do....

..but, I usually don't get to it more often than once a month or less. :(

amish

Jfur

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2001
I wonder if these votes correlate with the frequency of sex (or complete lack)? I'd hate to smell many of these rooms :disgust:

Jan 9, 2002
Washing bedsheets is a hassle. I usually take a shower before going to bed, so I'm almost always clean. Plus, I'm the only one sleeping in it. Once a semester.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
We usually wash the sheets about once a month. We, too, usually take a shower before bed.. So we're clean.. At least in the few minutes after we crawl into bed. ;) You can tell when the sheets are dirty, they feel different.

I've known people that have never washed their bedding. Yuck.

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
the poll was wash not change =)

If you have several sets of sheets you can go a month w/o washing them.