Poll:Is Zionism another form of racist elitism, like Apartheid & Nazism?

Duckers

Platinum Member
Mar 30, 2000
Zi·on·ism
movement establishing and developing a Jewish state: a worldwide movement, originating in the 19th century, that sought to establish and develop a Jewish nation in Palestine. Since 1948 its function has been to support the state of Israel.

a·part·heid
segregated political system: a political system in South Africa from 1948 to the early 1990s that separated the different peoples living there and gave particular privileges to those of European origin

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Once again Banshee, you dope, posting something a million times doesn't make it true. You really need something else to focus on ya know ;)

Oh, and for the tenth time, Zionism is based on the Jewish religion, and NOT RACE. Hence, Zionism can be many things, but "inherently racist" is not one of them.

Frenchie

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 22, 1999
The poll should be Yes or No, not True or False. If you make it &quot;Zionism is&quot;, and not &quot;Is Zionism&quot;, then it can be T or F.

Edit:
Duckers: using a dictionary is unfair as certain people, no names added, dont appear intelligent enough to read.

Shuxclams

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
DABANSHEE,
Would you explian your obsession with Isreal for us? I have stated that I am not a supporter of Isreal myself, but you seem completely obsessed.

SHUX

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
Zionism was a movement for the creation of the country of Israel, not a class system and way to persecute those not Zionist.

DABANSHEE, why don't you stop spouting off crap about Israel when it is quite clear that you have no basis because you don't even know what ZIONISM is!

BTW, I can't believe 4 people even voted true...that is disgusting. I will betcha' that they don't understand what Zionism is and just clicked &quot;vote&quot; because &quot;True&quot; was above of &quot;False.&quot;

Harrisment

Aug 29, 2000
I went to this Zion church once that had good barbecue, that was only religious experience in the last 5 years :D