can u tell if it is a man or a woman?
either way it's pretty disgusting
pics taken on cam phone

SSibalNom

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2003
Originally posted by: RagingBITCH
So, how many times did you nail "it"?

LOL none, he/she kept begging my friend, u can see his blue shoulder next to em, for "$5 sucky sucky"

SSibalNom

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2003
Originally posted by: JHoNNy1OoO
Man...

What phone you take that pic with?

it's a 3650, on normal quality @ night, shoulda had it on high quailty... but I didn't know it existed until yesterday@,.@!

Ikonomi

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2003
Don't worry, the oil painting look really works for those pics. It adds a certain layer of creepiness that wouldn't otherwise exist.

pbrain

Dec 7, 2000
Is it a man? Is it a woman? Dunno, why didn't you wait and see what bathroom it used?

SSibalNom

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
So did your friend spend the $5?

nope, right after that photo we left, we were trying to walk back to the USA border, we were in Tijuana, at about 3am we were taken in by the policias, fake charges were brought against us, and we were in Tijuana jail for appx 20hrs until we were bailed

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: SSibalNom

nope, right after that photo we left, we were trying to walk back to the USA border, we were in Tijuana, at about 3am we were taken in by the policias, fake charges were brought against us, and we were in Tijuana jail for appx 20hrs until we were bailed

Heh.. you would have been better off going for it and spending the money!

SSibalNom

Golden Member
Aug 13, 2003

LOL possibly... it's either be emotionally scared for life or have the black eye I got now from the van ride to jail, but I did gouge the FVCKERS eyes to hell, I hope he can't see anymore....but too bad I lost my wallet when the other 5 jumped on me, thank god I saved my cell phone, I remember every one of their faces and i'll literally kill them if i see em again. When we finally got back to the parking lot on the USA side, i thought I saw a guy who worked in the jail parking his car, looked just like him, walked up to him and I had my pocket knife out ready to kill him, he's lucky he wasnt the guy, fkn bastards, i hate that country now.... end rant

Goosemaster

Lifer
Apr 10, 2001

LOL possibly... it's either be emotionally scared for life or have the black eye I got now from the van ride to jail, but I did gouge the FVCKERS eyes to hell, I hope he can't see anymore....but too bad I lost my wallet when the other 5 jumped on me, thank god I saved my cell phone, I remember every one of their faces and i'll literally kill them if i see em again. When we finally got back to the parking lot on the USA side, i thought I saw a guy who worked in the jail parking his car, looked just like him, walked up to him and I had my pocket knife out ready to kill him, he's lucky he wasnt the guy, fkn bastards, i hate that country now.... end rant

Are you alright man?

SPEED IS bad for ya man..if you wanna talk about it, just say it...