Poll: If someone killed your SO...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: KarenMarie

If I can do it and NOT get caught, then I would absolutely. But I am not sure about taking the chance of getting caught and having VeggieFrog with her mum on trial and/or in jail for murder.

Rest asured that I would selflessly step up to the plate, sacrificing my time and energy to see to it that she were taken care of.

*solem face*

...:evil:

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Nik

If I can do it and NOT get caught, then I would absolutely. But I am not sure about taking the chance of getting caught and having VeggieFrog with her mum on trial and/or in jail for murder.

Rest asured that I would selflessly step up to the plate, sacrificing my time and energy to see to it that she were taken care of.

*solem face*

and i believe and trust you, dear Nik!

but you would have a hell of a time! she is feisty, smart and takes no sh!t!!

;)

OulOat

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2002
I would rather kill that person, but in reality, I would let the justice system handle it because I don't want to end up in jail.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

*solem face*

and i believe and trust you, dear Nik!

but you would have a hell of a time! she is feisty, smart and takes no sh!t!!

;)

:laugh:

:beer:

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Stefan
Would you rather kill the person who killed your SO, or let the justice system handle it knowing they will likely one day be free again?

One one hand you get "revenge", or the other hand, the person must live the rest of their life knowing they killed someone (hoping that they are human enough to feel guilt).

What's the better choice?

What are you talking about! Has someone threatened Nik?!

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Originally posted by: shilala
Murder suicide? Psh, fvck that shit. Kill the fvcker, eat his liver, and live.... LIVE!

I'm not blowing my life to whack the person who did this. The job will get done, but it's not gonna happen in a way that I'm going to rot in a pound me in the ass prison.
Then the sumbitch not only got my SO, he got me, too.

and if you give Bubba ten cartons of Marlboros, he'll stick a shiv in the guy while he's PHITA

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
or the other hand, the person must live the rest of their life knowing they killed someone (hoping that they are human enough to feel guilt).
No need to feel guilty about righting a wrong. Spending the rest of my days being "Gurckette", Bubba's girlfriend, is what would make me think twice.

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
If someone killed my SO, they'd never find their body. I'd take him out Sam Fisher style.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
I would probably kill the person. My gf of 4 years has meant a lot to my life. (I know I'm pathetic) :D