[Poll] How will Trump leave the White House?

Best guess how Trump ends his presidency?

• Dies of covid soon

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Quits before election day

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Quits in lame duck period like a bitch

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Leaves peacefully on Jan 20

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Forced out of White House by security

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Forced out by protesters storming WH

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Never leaves. Stays in office until he dies.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Trump family takes over govt, Donny gets buried on the grounds and never leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Launches mujeres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Launches nukes in a tantrum and kills us all. Radioactive ashes haunt DC crater

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Simple question, how do you think this all ends for Patient Zero of the United States (P0TUS)?

Answers are independent of this election, that's just a matter of timing. He either leaves somehow, or doesn't.

2 choices for answers because lots of scenarios. Pick your best two.

Predict year and details in your post.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Quits in lame duck period like a bitch
... to allow Pence the opportunity to blanket pardon him

My top choice. He'll milk it out by fighting, then quit before 1/20 thinking it's the tough guy move.

Otherwise I'd like to see him carried out feet first.

Reactions: Leeea

Grey_Beard

Golden Member
Sep 23, 2014
I think he disappears after the election to come back to the WH just before the Christmas holiday. He has colored his hair silver and has a new color spray tan. Claims he is immune to being replaced. Tries to say now he is Santa Claus since Air Force One is now a reindeer sleigh. Shows off his latest EO that says Biden’s cannot be President because of “reasons” to be presented by Mike Pence. Unfortunately, Pence is in his coffin since before he election. Pence cannot be moved until he recovers from the wooden stake in his chest and the garlic holy water both done by Vampire Hunter Nancy Pelosi a few days before the election. He then rides out of the White House on the shoulders of The Proud Boys while they all have rainbow crystal lined roller skates. He gets onto a rainbow unicorn and rides off to Florida to meet Putin to figure out how to pay him back for his help electing him President in 2016.

Last edited:

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
For as much posturing as he's doing right now, he'll leave like bitch on 1/20. Probably grift every painting or relic he can on the way out. But he'll leave.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Either quits in the lame duck or walks out on the 20th. The whining will be bottomless either way.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Kind of thinking there should be a "leaves noisily on Jan 20th" option, with a side of "organizes a rally to protest the swearing-in"

And then we can take bets on whether he runs again for 2024. If he lives that long. Or maybe he just keeps holding rallies for that sweet sweet ego-fellation action.

Grooveriding

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2008
For as much posturing as he's doing right now, he'll leave like bitch on 1/20. Probably grift every painting or relic he can on the way out. But he'll leave.

LOL. Somehow I can see this actually happening. Him filling up suitcases with all the things he likes that he believes are now his. Probably will piss in the bed and shit on the floor while he's at it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Whatever it takes to generate the maximum humiliation. His whole psyche is involved in being as big an asshole as possible and being worshiped for it. So maximum farce to the end. I am sure he has studied Hitler.

Reactions: Leeea

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Kind of thinking there should be a "leaves noisily on Jan 20th" option, with a side of "organizes a rally to protest the swearing-in"

And then we can take bets on whether he runs again for 2024. If he lives that long. Or maybe he just keeps holding rallies for that sweet sweet ego-fellation action.
Agree this should be an option. This is what I hope happens because I think there is a good chance he ends up behind bars. I think there will be some much stuff exposed his base will drop substantially.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

Yeah "normally" should be in quotes.

Calling for counter swearing in protest is totally plausible, when you assume very few actually show up.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
In a body bag......

"Dies in office" covers non-covid fatalities

The bill for obesity, fast food diet, and fist fulls of steroids and antihistamines has to come due at some point.

Last edited:

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
I'm stumped. "Launches mujeres"? Launches women? o_O

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Let's win the election first and discuss this after.

Technically that's cheating 😜

Negates some of the options. Still tho, even if reelected, he has to leave somehow. How will it be?

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I'll just quote my prediction from 6/26:

Yeah haha, no way is that fuk giving up. Doing so would be admitting defeat, that he can't win. My prediction is, if he loses in November, he cries foul and causes a constitutional crisis, but leaves at the last minute because he doesn't want to be dragged out in front of cameras. Then claims he never really wanted a second term anyway, and by the way, he was cheated out of this thing he now claims he didn't want anyway. So unfair! And why was everyone so mean to him?

Then hopefully he goes to jail. Then dies from an untreated bowel obstruction.

Reactions: pmv and dank69