[Poll] How will Trump leave the White House?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Best guess how Trump ends his presidency?

• Dies of covid soon

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Quits before election day

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Quits in lame duck period like a bitch

Votes: 41 42.7%
  • Leaves peacefully on Jan 20

Votes: 27 28.1%
  • Forced out of White House by security

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Forced out by protesters storming WH

Votes: 7 7.3%
  • Never leaves. Stays in office until he dies.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Trump family takes over govt, Donny gets buried on the grounds and never leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Launches mujeres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Launches nukes in a tantrum and kills us all. Radioactive ashes haunt DC crater

Votes: 5 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
He’s going to be fighting a long parade of civil federal and state court cases for the rest of his time ticking life. If he were a decade younger and in better shape he might have lived to see the inside of a cell, but he won’t. Color me also doubtful that he will actually get his comeuppance. He will run out the clock.

The worst thing to happen to Trump was getting elected President. It’s counterintuitive, but losing the election was most likely the plan all along, because it would feed into his “rigged system! lone wolf fighting the machine!” marketing narrative. He didn't expect to win. Either way he has been a diabolical mess. Let us hope we shall never see his kind again. (I give it about 30 days before the pretenders start jockeying for position).

No matter what does happen to him, its his legacy that takes the hit from which it may never recover. That means his dynasty will slowly sink into obscurity - his idiot children are simply not bright enough to rebuild. Don, Jr. and Eric? They have no job skills. They don’t have winning personalities. Neither really has a clue about what they’re doing. Jr. will be the star of commercials selling the Trump brand beard trimmer. Eric will still be looking for Dad's love. Trump Sr. could be crippled in a botched neck reduction operation and not be able to speak. Jared and Ivanka will go into “donald who?” mode. Ivanka will go on to be a Kushner. She’ll be fine, having jumped to a different family of corrupt grifters.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He’s going to be fighting a long parade of civil federal and state court cases for the rest of his time ticking life. If he were a decade younger and in better shape he might have lived to see the inside of a cell, but he won’t. Color me also doubtful that he will actually get his comeuppance. He will run out the clock.

The worst thing to happen to Trump was getting elected President. It’s counterintuitive, but losing the election was most likely the plan all along, because it would feed into his “rigged system! lone wolf fighting the machine!” marketing narrative. He didn't expect to win. Either way he has been a diabolical mess. Let us hope we shall never see his kind again. (I give it about 30 days before the pretenders start jockeying for position).

No matter what does happen to him, its his legacy that takes the hit from which it may never recover. That means his dynasty will slowly sink into obscurity - his idiot children are simply not bright enough to rebuild. Don, Jr. and Eric? They have no job skills. They don’t have winning personalities. Neither really has a clue about what they’re doing. Jr. will be the star of commercials selling the Trump brand beard trimmer. Eric will still be looking for Dad's love. Trump Sr. could be crippled in a botched neck reduction operation and not be able to speak. Jared and Ivanka will go into “donald who?” mode. Ivanka will go on to be a Kushner. She’ll be fine, having jumped to a different family of corrupt grifters.
Anyone heard about Ivanka being mad at daddy for hurting her brand? Seems she’s thinking about moving to FL and running against Rubio and then run for President...LOL

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Maybe its been cleared up since this, but there was some question about whether he's allowed to live full time at mara-lago.

That may be, but Trump doesn’t give a flying shit what he’s “allowed” to do, or about honoring agreements he’s made. If anyone takes action, he’ll just tie it up in litigation.

Reactions: dawp

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
That may be, but Trump doesn’t give a flying shit what he’s “allowed” to do, or about honoring agreements he’s made. If anyone takes action, he’ll just tie it up in litigation.
standard MO for him, most of his contractors folded because of that behavior.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000

Agreed. I'd be totally surprised if he doesn't. It seems to me he'd spend millions in court fighting over whether or not he could drive his cart across a public road to retrieve one of his errant golf balls and then do it anyway if he lost.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I don’t know how Trump is going to leave but today he released one big ass of a departing speech. I tried to watch it but began developing a huge headache. And the last straw was his taking credit for inventing sliced bread. If you believe Donald Trump and all the great things he claims ownership of, it puts Jesus Christ to shame. Good riddance Donald, now... somebody pass the weed, America needs it badly.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
10/12/20: For as much posturing as he's doing right now, he'll leave like bitch on 1/20. Probably grift every painting or relic he can on the way out. But he'll leave.

And we have a winner.

I'm calling it as leaving like a bitch he is, grifting as long as he could, then quit in the last few hours in a "Power Move" that just made him look petty and irrelevant.

Thank god he's gone. Let's hope its for good...

Reactions: iRONic

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
And we have a winner.

I'm calling it as leaving like a bitch he is, grifting as long as he could, then quit in the last few hours in a "Power Move" that just made him look petty and irrelevant.

Thank god he's gone. Let's hope its for good...

Woo! For my prize I'll accept a competent, compassionate and administration full of adults for the next 4 years.