POLL: How often do you coughmasturbatecough

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
This is a serious thread. It isn't meant to be something childish (though if such comments pop up here and there, hey, what are you gonna do ;)).

I hope everyone is honest and open so we can see how we stack up...

Speaking of how we stack up... yikes, I suddenly have the idea for another poll but I am not gonna go there in a million years.

Here's a better poll.How long should you be banned?

AnandTech Moderator

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Um I think this is gonna get locked.

They locked up the kitten hate site that allowed you to track and compare your self pleasuring activities

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Everyone knows that this discussion will be a mature, measured discussion... riiiiiight.

rolleye.gif

Broohaha

Banned
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: tm37
Um I think this is gonna get locked. They locked up the kitten hate site that allowed you to track and compare your self pleasuring activities

I hope not. I think it's something people on this board would be interested in discussing.

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Why's there a separate option for girls? Check ohtwell's sig - Girls kill kittens too! :)

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
THIs is gonna get locked - but I'll answer anyway.

Hmmm, about once every two days, once a week if I've been working too much.

tm37

Lifer
Jan 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Broohaha
Originally posted by: tm37
Um I think this is gonna get locked. They locked up the kitten hate site that allowed you to track and compare your self pleasuring activities

I hope not. I think it's something people on this board would be interested in discussing.

Interesting perhaps, inapproprate for 12 year olds? Yeah

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: amnesiac 2.0
Why's there a separate option for girls? Check ohtwell's sig - Girls kill kittens too! :)

I don't believe she has the link in her sig anymore :(