POLL: how many fruits do you eat in a day?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Booster

Diamond Member
May 4, 2002
POLL: how many fruits do you eat in a day?

Fruits I like: 0; fruits I have to eat: about 2-3 (I like peaches, but they're expensive and not sold everywhere so I have to go with stuff like apples and oranges most of the time).

bo0

Dec 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Jfrag
I don't swing that way.

Freak.

hahahaha! Man, you leaving yourself wide open with that question. Or is it just me with the dirty mind:confused:

3 apples/oranges a day

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
I would say an average of two per day but it can go quite higher on somedays or if I haven't made it to the grocery store then I have none to eat. Today, for instance I had an apple earlier, will be eating some raisins, a banana and another apple. Tonight as a "snack" I will have corn flakes with blueberries and red rasberries. So, today will be quite fruit filled :D

As a few others have said fruit is like dessert to me. These days, if possible, I will get fruit instead of chocolate, cake or whatever.

Edit: Forgot to mention my yogurt! mmmmm

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
I have two bananas, a glass of OJ, and a serving of applesauce every single weekday.

compudog

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2001
Whatever the wife has in the basket on tha counter. Usually 1 apple, or orange, sometimes banana, thought they give me terrible heartburn.

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
On average...Zero. I will partake in the occasional furit or vegtable, but it is not a daily occurance.

GrumpyMan

Diamond Member
May 14, 2001
That's the only thing I eat for lunch, at least 3 pieces of fruit everyday. I find that I don't get sleepy around 2 or 3 o'clock in the afternoon eating fruit. Works for me.

dman

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
0..1 on average probably closer to 2/wk maybe.

I only like some fruit and then only when it's fresh. And it costs too much to buy it and have it go bad if I don't eat it, so, I generally don't buy it.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I usually eat one piece of fruit per day, and I also drink juice quite often or use fruit in recipes.

Overall, I like vegetables more than fruit, though. I even like most of the vegetables that no one else seems to like (e.g. brussels sprouts).