Poll: How Long Will The Iraq War Last?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Crazyfool
I still maintain that it isn't foreign policy is not what makes them hate us.

It is nothing deeper than the fact that they hate us. They hate our comfortable lifestyle, they hate that we can do whatever it takes to protect ourselves. They hate that they can't kill us. They hate that they can't make us as miserable as they are.

This is how typical arab/muslim types view our country.

Why, your willingness to go and kill them is why they hate us. Most there do not like us, but that is as far as it goes. Now you go and kill them and claim self protection. I know this is a difficult concept for you, but when you go and kill people because you do not like the fact they do not like you makes you as bad as Hitler.

Bleep

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Have you seen hundreds of dead innocent people in the streets
Well I did not do any street fighting and it must be pretty bad, the bravest of the brave do the street fighting thing.

What we did was just pile them up with dozers and napalm them. for sanitary reasons of course.

Bleep

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
BTW, the answer is better be soon, because fighting in hazard suits in July in Iraq does not work, no matter what politicians say.

ASK THE COMMUNITY