**POLL** Guys only, do you sit or stand...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Well, I know two families that make the male family members sit while peeing. Just thought that I would ask.

How exactly do they make the males sit??

Anyways, i shared a cell with an older guy a long time ago, and he had prostate cancer or something... it would take him FOREVER to pee... so he would sit. LOL he use to get excited when it finally came out.

a cell? were you in prison?

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
Originally posted by: BillGates
I always sit unless I'm somewhere that has a urinal. Some of us have girlfriends who don't appreciate piss all over the toilet and floor. Plus you can't read whilst standing and peeing.
...and some of us also have girlfriends and aren't too lazy to raise and lower the seat and can aim.
rolleye.gif

pennylane

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2002
Originally posted by: werk
I always sit unless I'm somewhere that has a urinal. Some of us have girlfriends who don't appreciate piss all over the toilet and floor. Plus you can't read whilst standing and peeing.
...and some of us also have girlfriends and aren't too lazy to raise and lower the seat and can aim.
rolleye.gif

and can clean up when they're drunk or sleepy.

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
Originally posted by: Ameesh
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Well, I know two families that make the male family members sit while peeing. Just thought that I would ask.

How exactly do they make the males sit??

Anyways, i shared a cell with an older guy a long time ago, and he had prostate cancer or something... it would take him FOREVER to pee... so he would sit. LOL he use to get excited when it finally came out.

a cell? were you in prison?

No, he was in Kansas...

... seriously... there are two places you'd find a cell, a nut house and the big house. You got a 50/50 chance assuming it's a prison. Don't act so shocked. Something like 1 our of every 8 people do some time or something, there are 2353462563256 people on AT, I think the odds are pretty good we got one or two of them.

aircooled

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
what about when you dream you are peeing, it really feels like you are peeing, and suddenly you wake up and you are peeing... :Q

dighn

Lifer
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: Lizardman
wtf is I like tub girl?

leave it alone. you may get somebody banned.

if you really wanna know... well there's always google (with the proper spelling)

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Originally posted by: werk
rolleye.gif

Aiming is one thing but I don't think that anybody has control over all of the piss water, both visible and invisible, that splashes all over the place.

mithrandir2001

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
Sit to pee only if you are crapping at the same time. Like when you wake up after a long night of drinking and you've gotta piss like a racehorse and dump the beer shits at the same time.

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
is tub girl "bathtubgirl" or that really disgusting pic that is now forever stuck in my head?

Thats what I said. He was like, "Well, what do you do when you take a crap?"

Then you sit down... actually, some people can crap standing up

kazamobah

Aug 4, 2001

Aiming is one thing but I don't think that anybody has control over all of the piss water, both visible and invisible, that splashes all over the place.

I do. I shoot it in the area of the bowl with out water.*

*You may or may not be able to do this depending on the shape of your toilet bowl. I'm no toilet expert.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Wow, the mods let you mention that name. tubthingy. If I try it, the'd put me on vacation.:|

PoPPeR

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2002
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Wow, the mods let you mention that name. tubthingy. If I try it, the'd put me on vacation.:|
me? If i said the name, my bad, I haven't heard of it till now

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
At home, sit.... I don't want splashing of urine/water on the walls. (no, it's not bad aim... dead center in the water and it's still going to splash out of the toilet a little bit.)
Elsewhere: stand. I don't want to catch something from someone.