**POLL** Guys only, do you sit or stand...

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
The ability to stand while peeing is high on the list of male benefits. Why would you put such a benefit to waste?!

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Well, I know two families that make the male family members sit while peeing. Just thought that I would ask.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: DainBramaged
Well, I know two families that make the male family members sit while peeing. Just thought that I would ask.

they make them? they need to reclaim their balls

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Ameesh

Thats what I said. He was like, "Well, what do you do when you take a crap?"

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003

ditto, once they get out of the home, they won't have any fun with girls until they've asked their parents for the position to use... :Q :p

UnatcoAgent

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 1999

Or not take a whiz infront of the rest of the family ?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Sitting keeps splashing from occurring. Hence, less urine splash mess to clean up off the seat, the floor, the walls. Plus when you're drunk or tired...makes it easier.

Only bad time comes in the morning when you wake up with wood ;)

I'm going to install a urinal in my next house so it won't matter anymore! :D

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000

How exactly do they make the males sit??

Anyways, i shared a cell with an older guy a long time ago, and he had prostate cancer or something... it would take him FOREVER to pee... so he would sit. LOL he use to get excited when it finally came out.

Judgement

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*pause*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHah

DainBramaged

Lifer
Jun 19, 2003
Originally posted by: Moralpanic
[i shared a cell with an older guy a long time ago, and he had prostate cancer or something... it would take him FOREVER to pee... so he would sit. LOL he use to get excited when it finally comes out.

:Q

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
It's all depend on if she's laying down or sitting...
rolleye.gif

j/k.

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
I always sit unless I'm somewhere that has a urinal. Some of us have girlfriends who don't appreciate piss all over the toilet and floor. Plus you can't read whilst standing and peeing.

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000
Originally posted by: BillGates
I always sit unless I'm somewhere that has a urinal. Some of us have girlfriends who don't appreciate piss all over the toilet and floor. Plus you can't read whilst standing and peeing.
Oh, you're dating one of "those girls."
rolleye.gif

prvteye2003

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2003

weird fvcking family