POLL: Greatest Star Trek Series of All Time?

NoReMoRsE

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2001
Personally, my vote goes to DS9. You've got your character development, your story development, your ongoing arcs, your CONTINUITY (Enterprise take note), plus excellent writing, acting and special effects! What more could you want?

EDIT: Poll choices updated for those who can't decide on a single series, and for those who don't care.

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
DS9! DS9! DS9!
Oh man. One of my favorite TV Series of all time.
That Odo cracks me up.

Rainsford

Lifer
Apr 25, 2001
I've always been partial to Voyager. Janeway is my favorite Captain in Trek by a good margin. I like the rest of the characters too, although I was upset they got rid of Kes. They could have done much more with her, IMO.

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Tng for me then Voyager simply cause it had so much borg action :)
And don't forget 7 of 9 mmmmm borg boobies
She can assimilate me anytime

Chompman

Banned
Mar 14, 2003
Originally posted by: amorse2183
how about a choice that they all suck?

since they do...

If you don't like em then don't post here simple as that. Damn trollers :p

Dec 28, 2001
Ahh, this brings back memories of Triumph:

Triumph: Tell me, what was Han Solo frozen in when he was captured?

Nerds: Carbonite!

Triumph: Wrong! The correct answer is, who gives a ****!

(of course, what woud one say about a guy who berates others on a PC forum . . .. :eek:)

MeanMeosh

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2001
the original series, then the next generation... the rest suck!

i can't believe the original series isn't winning!! its the only one where even the cast understood the cheesiness of the roles

DS9 and TNG are VERY close...but TNG nudges it out by introducing soooooo much to the Trek universe.

Zugzwang152

Lifer
Oct 30, 2001
TNG >= DS9 > VOY. Voyager is only third best because Seven of Nine rocks my world. The rest can bite me.

vegetation

Diamond Member
Feb 21, 2001
DS9 was great, you had some excellent acting going on plus incredible character development going on. TNG gets second place, with incredible acting but only so-so character development. The rest are not worth mentioning. I wont consider special effects an ingredient in my decision since every subsequent series is going to have better effects for obvious reasons. The season finale of Enterprise had some of the best effect scenes ever for a trek series, for example, but the episode itself sucked.