POLL: Eagles v. Packers

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
the packers are done. favre can throw those stupid jump balls at vincent, taylor and dawkins all day as far as i'm concerned. this "team of destiny" is destined to lose. just look how bad the seahawks took it to them on their own field. a few less passes dropped and the packers are finished.

by the way, i've been gone awhile and i didn't get in on any cowboy bashing. so here goes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cowboys got DESTROYED. what were they even doing in the playoffs? it was an embarrassment to the NFL that a team like that played in the postseason.

Leejai

Golden Member
Jul 22, 2001
I like the eagles chances here. However, Favre is in much better shape than the last time they met where he had 2 or 3 fumbles. Actually, Ahmad Green also had 2 or 3 fumbles that game.

lightpants

Platinum Member
Aug 13, 2001
EAGLES

Another Eagles party in Lancaster, going to be going down this weekend. Anyone that is sporting the eagles green is welcome to come by.
Jim

AntaresVI

Platinum Member
May 10, 2001
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Eagles Party at Nativesunshine's house!!

No :beer:, no admittance. :p

where the hell is Boonton? I used to live in the good part of NJ:)

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
Go Pack.

Supposedly the eagles have a faltering run defense, and GB has one of the best running offense in the league... so it should be an interesting game.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Currently in Philli - I think they they will take it over Green Bay.

Son is in WI though. Will make an interesting Sunday night phone call.

herkulease

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2001
Packers. it makes a great story for Brett Farve. Cmon Patriots in 2002 after 9-11. Last year Gruden vs. Raiders. Seems way too good don't you think. The NFL makes stories.

Plus the 49ers we're able to throw off Mcnabb just a few weeks ago. But then again the niners isn't bad. their kickers killed them this year.

Ynog

Golden Member
Oct 9, 2002
I'll be routing for the Packers, however I think that the Eagles are going to shove
"The Team of Destiny" down the Packers throat.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev
the packers are done. favre can throw those stupid jump balls at vincent, taylor and dawkins all day as far as i'm concerned. this "team of destiny" is destined to lose. just look how bad the seahawks took it to them on their own field. a few less passes dropped and the packers are finished.

by the way, i've been gone awhile and i didn't get in on any cowboy bashing. so here goes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH cowboys got DESTROYED. what were they even doing in the playoffs? it was an embarrassment to the NFL that a team like that played in the postseason.

I have to concur that Favre has been throwing some BS jump balls in the last 2 games... I bet the triple threat are just drooling thinking about those passes!

Team of Destiny lmao, more like team of overhype!

GO IGGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
This Sunday Brian Dawkins will be snacking on some Favre beans and a nice chianti.

Titan

Golden Member
Oct 15, 1999
looking forward to seeing the pack win.

I have nothing against the Eagles, don't much care for them. But I can't stand watching Eagles home games on TV, due to the fans. What the hell is wrong with Philadelphia fans? They boo their own team with and incredible chorus of curses and voodoo. Even on dumb plays, like not converting a 3rd down in the 1st quarter. And I don't hear many cheers. What, has "the city of brotherly love" turned to "the city of reverse psychology"? I'd like to think so, but I doubt it.

In any case, I will be watching Favre using his divine might to smash the Eagles this saturday, and I will be yelling at my TV whenever the stadium erputs with boos.

nativesunshine

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2003
Originally posted by: AntaresVI
Originally posted by: nativesunshine
Eagles Party at Nativesunshine's house!!

No :beer:, no admittance. :p

where the hell is Boonton? I used to live in the good part of NJ:)

Boonton IS in the good part of NJ...

it's in one of the richest counties in the COUNTRY. pffft.