POLL: Eagles v. Packers

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
What a clusterfvck of refereeing... huh? I look away for 20 seconds and I have no idea what's going on. Punting again?

The only screwup by the ref was when the ref blew the original punt dead. The illegal touching was a legit call.

ohtwell

Lifer
Jan 6, 2002
Originally posted by: digitalsm
What a clusterfvck of refereeing... huh? I look away for 20 seconds and I have no idea what's going on. Punting again?

The only screwup by the ref was when the ref blew the original punt dead. The illegal touching was a legit call.
Agreed!

: ) Amanda

Reliant

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2001
Originally posted by: digitalsm

What did he say then??? He made NO sense right then.

TheShiz

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
packers, i'm sick of the eagles, they aren't exciting at all to watch, packers vs indi or new england super bowl would be good.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. The Eagles are the luckiest team in football. The Packers had several opportunities to put that game away...and made poor decisions. not kicking a field goal. not going for it at the end of the game. brett favre thinking his father will guide that last ball with the force or something. They definitely could have easily won that one.

That said, Philly will beat Carolina next week. And then get crushed by the AFC winner in the superbowl.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Deeko

Eagles fans are in for a rude awakening today. Last time these teams played, granted it was in Green Bay, Favre was hurt, the Packers were playing very uninspired football, Emmons and Westbrook weren't hurt, and the Eagles STILL only won in the last minute. Good look this time around...
That sure was a rude awakening...
rolleye.gif

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Mwilding

Eagles fans are in for a rude awakening today. Last time these teams played, granted it was in Green Bay, Favre was hurt, the Packers were playing very uninspired football, Emmons and Westbrook weren't hurt, and the Eagles STILL only won in the last minute. Good look this time around...
rolleye.gif

You're awful cocky for a team who had to get lucky in overtime, in a situation where history was 100% on their side.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001

rolleye.gif

You're awful cocky for a team who had to get lucky in overtime, in a situation where history was 100% on their side.
You remember this little tidbit?
Don't worry, I'll be here to mock you. You can make comments about Dallas not playing this week...but the Eagles are also going 0-1 in the playoffs this year.
How do you want your crow cooked?

Kev

Lifer
Dec 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Kev
This Sunday Brian Dawkins will be snacking on some Favre beans and a nice chianti.
Spoken like Nostradamus himself!

:D

what can i say, i'm a genious!

but i do wish deeko would reverse his pick and predict carolina over the eagles, seeing that every prediction i have read from him this year has turned out to be the complete opposite :)