POLL: Drugs good or bad?

xero

May 1, 2000
Since we're in a day that lots of poeple do drugz n 'stuffs, what do you thik tabout the?!?!

Do you think tdrugs are good or bad??????????

xero, for your information, any threads of this topic,especially those seeking acceptance will die a quick death here at AnandTech.

AnandTech Moderator

Dexion

Golden Member
Apr 30, 2000
um.. are we talking about tylenol, or are you talking about serious illegal drugs?

If this implies anything of illegal substances, I suggest this topic be banned. Drugs are banned for a reason.

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
Inanimate objects are incapable of being good or bad. Same as guns, it's the people and how those people use them that are good or bad.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Drugs are always bad. They screw up your mind and your perspective on life. I know, I have been there and done that, and have no wish to ever go back. They only make you feel good for a little while, and the ride down afterwards is not worth the trip.

Chucky

Oct 11, 1999
How wise it is for you to use, so Good or Bad is really up to you. Think it hard and well, as well as be prepared for the Consequences might come.

xero

May 1, 2000
im just curious as to what people on this board think about drugs...illegal or legal.....tis all good!