Poll: Dogs or cats?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
I can't choose one or the other. I've known great dogs and cats and I've known rotten dogs and cats... I like having both in my family.

Emos

Golden Member
Oct 27, 2000
I'm usually a cat person, but my neighbor just got a rat terrier puppy over holidays....it's the cutest little thing!

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
definately dogs... my gf has a cat... its the most annoying thing on four legs...

SSP

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
Having had both a cat and a Dog. I'd pick the Dog. They are more active, and a lot fun to hang around. Cats are too lazy. They require less maintenance, but the arrogance some cats have are annoying. Plus Dogs are very good for protection. :)

hpkeeper

Diamond Member
Jun 30, 2000
Dogs... their mello... when they aren't playin' their sleepin or eating.. kinda like me.

timmyG

Oct 12, 2000
hmmmmmm. your poll seems somewhat biased but thats okay. dogs are 10 times better. i used to have a dog and he was awesome. now i have a cat and she is a bitch. she just bites and scratches people. never once will be nice to you except when it wants food it might rub against your foot. when it tries to come in the house from my garage, my mom has no problem with giving it a few (not too hard)whacks with a hockey stick.

Dan

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
My dog Duffy is great -- the smartest dog I've ever had -- by my cat Mac]/b] rocks.