POLL: Does your computer chair smell like ass?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Turkey22

Nov 28, 2001
Actually my one at home was used from a smokers office, after about 6 months it still smells somewhat like smoke (I've used a lot of different cleaners on it) But I also like to play in my boxers and when its hot I sweat and it starts to smell somewhat like ass and smoke. My work ones dont.

Richdog

Golden Member
Feb 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Hossenfeffer
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Is Lifer an idiot?

[ ] Yes

[x] No

[ ] Who is this loser anyway?

For gods sake this thread made me laugh when I saw it, get a sense of humour instead of saying shlt like "Stop posting" and "Who is this loser" you sound like old grandpas, and its not needed. If everyone on here was as dull as some of you complainers we might as well change the site name to ANALTECH. Oh and by the way my chair smells of freshly cut lavender, just like the rest of me.

:D:beer:

ATLien247

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
There's no way in hell I'm going to smell my chair, but I highly doubt it smells like ass. Probably more like leather since it's a leather chair.

But the hot chick's chair a few offices down... um... well... nevermind.

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
ahhaha i was laughing so much at this stupid thread.

:D

i think you should just smell your underwear....why take out the middle man?

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000
Originally posted by: Richdog
Originally posted by: Hossenfeffer
Originally posted by: Fausto1
Is Lifer an idiot?

[ ] Yes

[x] No

[ ] Who is this loser anyway?

For gods sake this thread made me laugh when I saw it, get a sense of humour instead of saying shlt like "Stop posting" and "Who is this loser" you sound like old grandpas, and its not needed. If everyone on here was as dull as some of you complainers we might as well change the site name to ANALTECH. Oh and by the way my chair smells of freshly cut lavender, just like the rest of me.

:D:beer:
Is Richdog also an idiot for thinking this thread is funny?

[] Yes

[] No

[x] Richdog's not an idiot, but he definitely has some hygiene issues

JSClark

Mar 9, 2003
Before this thread gets the lock, I would just like to say that my chair currently reeks of good green and Marlboros (thanks to my roommate). Also, when another friend uses my machine, which I think has a constant stream of gas coming out his back door all the f-ing time, my chair smells like a toilet... so in esscence, the chair gets abused.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Which is exactly why I hate the band and bands like them. Do these song writiers have any brains?

BG4533

Golden Member
Oct 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Regs
Which is exactly why I hate the band and bands like them. Do these song writiers have any brains?

Apparently about as much brains as many Anandtech members here (including myself).

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
i dunno about mine but i am really curious about that hot chick's chair's smell downstairs... ummmm

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
This is the strangest thread. Do you still have your receipt? If you bought your chair from Costco, you could probably still return it.

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
i'd like to that those who participated in this thread and had the honesty to answer YES, it smells like ass, although anonymously.

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Lifer
get up off your chair right now and sniff the seat.
does it smell like ass?

Sniff,sniff

There's only one ass I
smell around here...
you!

AnandTech ""Dope" sniffing Mod

Here I will bring it over so you can take a whiff....

Ausm