[poll]: do you watch cartoons?

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I'm talking animation aimed at a younger audience in general here, though if you wish you may elaborate and state what particular shows you watch, what type, anime etc.. I certainly don't find a lot of cartoons I used to enjoy as a kid to be interesting anymore but I've been surprised how much I still enjoy watching some of them. Examples including the batman aimed series that ran in the mid 90s still hold up, a few more recent cartoons also have a similar flavour including teen titans and justice league, I also find a number of anime series to be quite enjoyable.

Oh and I'm not including The Simpsons, Family Guy, or Futurama here as they are watched by tonnes of adults.

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
I used to: my favorirte shows were "The Tick" (the animated version) and "Earthworm Jim." Since those were cancelled, I haven't even bothered to hook up the TV antenna.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Unfortunately, yes. I have a 2 1/5 year old so that's pretty much all that's on TV here. Except when it comes to football. Nobody gets between me and my football...or Formula One! :D

laurenlex

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2004
Never heard them called 2 1/5 year olds. LOL. Same boat. I've seen Nemo and Monsters, Inc. may too many times. Dora the Explorer, too.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
If I did, probably Family Guy since I hear so much about it. No time for TV, always fixin puters & neffin.

< only has bunny ears for TV :(

< illegal satellite go bye bye

I miss Beavis and Butthead though, and I will always love Towelie. :)