Poll: do you think The Matrix: Revolutions will be good?

Feldenak

Lifer
Jan 31, 2003
I hope it will be good, but I have this horrible feeling it will suck as bad if not worse than Reloaded.

MacBaine

Banned
Aug 23, 2001
People need to stop comparing these movies to the first one.... cause they will never be as good. Take it as it is.

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
the original movie had so much style especially in the editing..if they can match that then it will be good..

SaltBoy

Diamond Member
Aug 13, 2001
Watching Reloaded in an IMAX theater took the movie (and the whole movie theater-going experience) to a whole new level, so I have to admit I am biased towards saying that Reloaded wasn't THAT bad. :) /edit And yes, repeated viewings of the movie made it better.

After watching the latest Revolutions trailer, however, I can't help but think that I'll be let down when I see it. Watching the machine at the very beginning talking to Neo was a HUGE spoiler, IMO. What an incredible trailer...

zippy

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 1999
I thought Reloaded was good. I didn't think it was nearly as good as the first one, but it definitely set up the third one perfectly. I think Revolutions will be at or near the level of the original.

T -1 post. This is no good.

bernse

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
The trailer sucks ass. It scares me since they are supposed to put the best scenes in the trailer.

Not a good sign.

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
not very good poll options, but I voted that it will suck like the second one.

The first one was somewhat groundbreaking? So seeing more of the same stuff isnt going to be as impressive. Also Neo can stop bullets now, what do you expect?

The third one looks interesting. Its hard to tell what is really going on based on the trailer, first they are in between worlds, then neo is with trinity blindfolded... not really sure what is going on there.

I think reloaded was good, not great, not super, but it was at least good, when measured on its own. I expect the third one to be equivalent, and if it is better, sweet.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
im hoping it'll be better. i just hope that Neo wont be as p**sy-whipped as reloaded.

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
It will suck like #2. And this isn't just because "it can't be as good as the first", but because it sucks. The special effects in #2 were garbage, so unless they put more money in in 3 they'll be similarly offensive. And the fighting scenes - well I suppose perhaps they can make them good. In the first they were good. In the second they were disgustingly boring, so that's up in the air.

BranzLS

Jul 11, 2002
Originally posted by: SaltBoy
Watching the machine at the very beginning talking to Neo was a HUGE spoiler, IMO. What an incredible trailer...

Reading that was a spoiler! haha Oh well I guess I can watch the trailers now that I know a little more. I liked RELOADED but hey to each their own. I enjoyed the movie as a while, kept me entertained and I thought it flowed well from the 1st into the 3rd.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Who knows, at least I can enjoy my powerade in my new cadillac on the way to the store to buy heineken.

oh wait.

the matrix sucks

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
The first one was great had Action and an outstanding story.

The Second one was good... great action and the story was good too

The third will be good also, although I hope there is a very good story to finish off the trilogy.

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
Just like the first two, it's going to S U C K ! ! ! I look forward to laughing at you Matrix clowns when you finally have to admit that the entire Matrix franchise is a total joke. Revolutions will do just that.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Yes it will be good. Reloaded was pretty good.

I think visually it will be exciting. I have always had trouble with the Matrix story line but overal the movie will entertaining.