POLL: Do you think that HAG Kim Cattrall is hot? The US Media keeps on telling us she is??

thatsright

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
EDIT: With Pic Ewwww

Why the hell does the US media think Kim Cattrall is HOT, she is SO NOT! She is FORTY SEVEN fer chrise sakes? She has no ass, no rack and her face looks like it hit a tree.

What promoted all this rage, well I just heard that FHM will have her be in a swimsuit for their 2004 calender. Can I barff now, please. I JUST DON'T GET IT??

She may be hot, if this were 1979.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
I don't know why they keep showing us her naked body on Sex and the City.... I'd rather see the other three girls.. but they never show them.. what's the dealy yo!?

yllus

Elite Member & Lifer
Aug 20, 2000
She's very good looking, but the way she flaunts her sexuality on Sex And The City is almost masculine. Now I don't want to sound like I'd like all of womankind to be shy and demure, but there's assertiveness, and then there's G.I. Jane assertiveness. The latter is a turn-off.

It all harkens back to sully's #1 rule of life: Moderation in all things is a good thing.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: thatsright
Why the hell does the US media think Kim Cattrall is HOT, she is SO NOT! She is FORTY SEVEN fer chrise sakes? She has no ass, no rack and her face looks like it hit a tree.

What promoted all this rage, well I just heard that FHM will have her be in a swimsuit for their 2004 calender. Can I barff now, please. I JUST DON'T GET IT??

Get a life!

thatsright

Diamond Member
May 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Dr Smooth
Originally posted by: thatsright

Get a life!

You said it, not me!

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Like she'd give you the time of day
rolleye.gif

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Originally posted by: bleeb
I don't know why they keep showing us her naked body on Sex and the City.... I'd rather see the other three girls.. but they never show them.. what's the dealy yo!?

Because the other three wouldn't get naked on the show. I think the redhead showed her boobs a couple times during the first season but that was it.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
I would nail her Sex in the City character to the wall in a heartbeat

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: bleeb

You'd rather see that ugly ass redhead or Sarah Jessica Horseface over the MILF? You're screwed up man...

Anyway, "She's hot" get's my vote. I :heart: older women. They're the best.

element

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
You'd rather see that ugly ass redhead or Sarah Jessica Horseface over the MILF? You're screwed up man...

^^What he said^^

And as for the OP: click this for teh hotness you desire.

that's right, now you see why you don't like Kim Cattrall

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Originally posted by: element®
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl

^^What he said^^

And as for the OP: click this for teh hotness you desire.

that's right, now you see why you don't like Kim Cattrall

That link is hilarious...

I think she's hot, if you've ever watched Sex and the City and seen her naked then u know what's up...