Poll: * Do you nap in the afternoon *

ace31216

Golden Member
May 22, 2001
I nap for like 2 hours in the afternoons. I'm a college student and i don't get much sleep at night. I just come back from class and take naps.

Libra

May 20, 2001
I'll occasionally put a sign on the door saying that I'm in a conference call and snooze at will.

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
those were the days

well...i nap at work...just not supposed to.lol

oops, my screen has a row of "H"'s...lol

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
i wish i could get away with napping at work. i could use the extra sleep. sometimes on the weekend i will open my blinds and nap in the sun.. ahhhh the warm sun, my soft pillow....ohhh why do i have to be at work!:(

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000

<< I do for about 30-45 minutes. :D >>

Damn, you're getting old... :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I sleep till 3:00PM, stay awake until 4:30AM, and read foe awhile. :D

MikeO

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001

No naps. I'm already out of job, if I would sleep all afternoons I would just feel more like a total looser :( I spend afternoons figuring out *how to get job without education* :(

trmiv

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I do. I usually take a 30 minute nap or so after I get home from work or school. I love it.

Oct 9, 1999
if I had nothing better to do I will jump to the opportunity.
These days I have been doing it very often.. reminds me of being a 2 yr old.

Thom

Platinum Member
Oct 18, 1999
at university, therefore generally be lazy mid afternoon, yes. maybe 1 hour...

Muerto

Golden Member
Dec 26, 1999
I usually do for about an hour or so when I get home from school. My brain is nothing but mush after 4-6 hours of classes.

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
I'm usually studying so I don't get much sleep at night so i'll grap a quick nap in the afternoon sometimes.

Not really.
If I had a really tiring day, ill pass out for a bit.
But I cannot remebmer the last time that happened.
If Im up, Im up, when im asleep im asleep for 8 hours.

StormRider

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2000
I wish I could but I'm working now.

Couldn't do it either when I was at university because I was too self conscious (I didn't want the roommate to enter the room while I was sleeping because I was afraid of what I look/sound like when I'm asleep. For example, what happens if I fart in my sleep and he brings his girlfriend into the room?) :eek:

MajesticMoose

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
i've started to recently. probably has to do with the fact that i go to school for 30 hours a week then work 16 hours on the weekend while staying up til atleast 11 every night(get up 6:45 during week, 7:45 on weekend). now i don't get the sweekends to crash anymore

m00se

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
The only time I nap is at school (i'm in high school). Sneak a pillow inside of your backpack and set it on your desk, for naptime anytime. On average I get 1 1/2 to 2 hours of naptime in during class. Basically, when we're not at Gandolfo's (sandwhich joint) i'm sleeping :). It's kinda cool when you learn more stuff off the anandtech forums then at school.

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000

<< The only time I nap is at school (i'm in high school). Sneak a pillow inside of your backpack and set it on your desk, for naptime anytime. On average I get 1 1/2 to 2 hours of naptime in during class. Basically, when we're not at Gandolfo's (sandwhich joint) i'm sleeping :). It's kinda cool when you learn more stuff off the anandtech forums then at school. >>

I'm guessing you're in public school. If I took a pillow out and placed it on my desk at school every day, I'd be getting an F in every class.