POLL: Do you ever take off your wedding band?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
only when Im doing something where I could injure my hand/finger: working on car/playing basketball/etc.
My ring is aircraft grade Titanium. If I brake/jam my finger with it Im in deep shit.

Edit: and when I put my collar up.

Trey22

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2003
Put it on in the morning before work, take it off when I get home. If I'm out, it's on.. if I'm home, it's off.

The only time when it's off when I'm out, is when I'm playing hoops.

elektrolokomotive

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2004
Originally posted by: Homerboy
only when Im doing something where I could injure my hand/finger: working on car/playing basketball/etc.
My ring is aircraft grade Titanium. If I brake/jam my finger with it Im in deep shit.

Edit: and when I put my collar up.

I've got one of those titanium ones. Indestructible and light enough to forget I'm wearing it, but pretty easily scratched. Have you ever tried to polish yours?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
I've got one of those titanium ones. Indestructible and light enough to forget I'm wearing it, but pretty easily scratched. Have you ever tried to polish yours?

nah... I bought mine (well my wife did) with a "burnished" finish, so the scratches and scuffs dont bother me.only thing that bothers me is mines overall too "thick" for my skinny little fingers I think. But I do love it. Nice to have something a little different (and I love Ti)

erwin1978

Golden Member
Jun 22, 2001
Yah, I take mine off when I see a nice looking girl. I put it back on when I see an ugly one.

KarenMarie

Elite Member
Sep 20, 2003
I am not married, but the b/f gave me a really nice 4.05 carat baggette and princess cut ring that I fell in love with. I wear it on my ring finger. I take it off if I am cleaning with harsh chemicals and at sleep time if I am PMSing.

:)

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Never got one.

I don't like wearing rings, besides rings and diemakers don't mix. I've seen too many pictures of dismembered fingers because of rings.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Originally posted by: KarenMarie
I am not married, but the b/f gave me a really nice 4.05 carat baggette and princess cut ring that I fell in love with. I wear it on my ring finger. I take it off if I am cleaning with harsh chemicals and at sleep time if I am PMSing.

:)

4.05? Cripes
so he basically gave you a wedding ring that you wear on your ring finger?