Poll: Do you "bone" or "make love?"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
As young as I guess most of the people posting in here are, I'd guess the guys here are looking after their own needs first, so I'll bet it's not "make love" for the majority. Only when you are older and wiser, do you realize that you must please dem gals! Boning is not one of the ways.
Takes more than that to make em happy. :D

Spindler

Oct 3, 2000
ah yes. as confucious once say - great lover is not one who please many different woman in one night but one who please same woman in many nights.

confucious also say, man who have itchy butt at night wake up with smelly finger in morning!

lol ;):cool:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

<< confucious also say, man who have itchy butt at night wake up with smelly finger in morning! >>

Quite profound coming from a guy who's name is similar to sphincter, now isn't it? :Q

Spindler

Oct 3, 2000
LMAO

funny how you should notice the resemblance to that, compuwiz! i wonder why.... heh :Q

btw, i hope no one is really taking anything that is said on here in all seriousness. everything i say is to be taken w/ a grain of salt. :)

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
The deed hath not been done yet :(

Whats the average age to first do it? 16? I'm 18 and below average.

oy.

KDOG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Stefan, actually its an asset. I didn't get any till I was 20. My wife thought it was a major turn-on that I was innocent. Trust me, women will chase you for it!!