POLL: do you blow your nose over the sink? in public or in private?

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
doing it at home i'm sure is pretty common, but do you do it in public restrooms?

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
No one in my family or extended family, has ever done that.

That's gross - use a tissue!

VictorLazlo

Jul 23, 2003
I'm not even sure what you mean by "over the sink". Are you talking about standing there and launching one into the sink without any tissues involved?

That sounds like something my grandfather would do.

Lifer

Banned
Feb 17, 2003
Originally posted by: VictorLazlo
I'm not even sure what you mean by "over the sink". Are you talking about standing there and launching one into the sink without any tissues involved?

with running water.

VictorLazlo

Jul 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Lifer

with running water.

I'm going to go home and practice after work. :confused: I disbelieve that you could get a good projectile every time. It seems like this behavior would frequently end in disaster.

Ilmater

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2002
The ONLY time I don't use a tissue is when I'm outside and don't have access to one. That is it. I am SO FAR from a germophobe it's not even funny, but even I would never do this. That's just offensive.

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
of course I do it in a public restroom

heck I've been known to blow snot rockets in the parking lot when I really need to. A Man's gotta breathe ya know.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: Lifer

with running water.

Nah I just use a tissue...

weirdichi

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2001
HELL YEAH I DO! Though I clean up the sink afterwards to its original condition.