Poll: Did you vote today?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Per topic title.

And, if you didn't vote, why not?

----------------------------------------------------------
We will have only one thread today on polling.

This may have been an earlier thread; however, this other thread is slightly more detailed in the poll and will be used.

Anandtech Moderator

judasmachine

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2002
still waiting on the polls to open here. i've got 12 people to round up first. my friend and i are making a party out of it, that way i know more of the people i know actually vote instead of being the lazy bums they can be.

Hubes

Oct 25, 2002
I actually have to work the polls for my union, since i am a apprentice and will vote after that is over.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Got my vote in.

First time in my life that I did a straight party ticket: Dem, in this case. Was tough for Congress, though. Republican Ann Northup has done a lot for Louisville but a debate televised last week with all the candidates she went into pure Talking Point mode and it was just sad.

One thing that surprised me were the number of opposed races. Most of them were for judges but there were two State Rep. races with Republicans only (didn't vote for those).

Wapp

Golden Member
Jun 5, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur
Got my vote in.

One thing that surprised me were the number of opposed races. Most of them were for judges but there were two State Rep. races with Republicans only (didn't vote for those).

Do you mean "unopposed"? If so, I always write-in Optimus Prime. If he is good enough to lead the Autobots...

Corbett

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Originally posted by: conjur
Got my vote in.

First time in my life that I did a straight party ticket: Dem, in this case.

IM SO SHOCKED!:shocked:

slsmnaz

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2005
I voted this morning. I did have a change of heart once I had the ballot and pen in my hand. After re-reading the marriage issue I couldn't see myself keeping others from being happy (or unhappy). Usually a very conservative voter, I voted against the amendment. Maybe I'm getting soft in my old age ;)