Poll: Device Man: Kewl or Fewl?

You know the type. He has a cell phone, wireless email, mp3 player & PDA all strapped on to belt clips. He thinks he is Batman or something.

What do you think?

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
These days, for a busy person, a cell phone or pager are definite necessities. I have a cell and a pager. Everyone has my pager (I also give out the pager number on my home answering machine message) but not everyone has my cell phone number.

I am no big shot...I have two very busy jobs, a five-year old son who loves to play with sharp objects, run out in the street and jump out of trees, as well as a very sick Father and an asthmatic GF...I need to be easily reached.

OK, that said and done. There is no need for portable email and those little beeper-sized portable PC-jobbie thingies that have keys so small that not even Calista Flockhart could hit them are utterly ridiculous.

BTW, "DEVICEMAN" LOL! :D Sounds like a new Anime to me! "The Pokeman/Digiman movie...now featuring the newest villian DEVICE MAN! "Come here Pikachu..I must email you and absorb you into my PDA>>>"

So, Device man is FEWL.