Poll: Can you fart in a public restroom?

obiwaynekenobi

Golden Member
May 18, 2001
If your sitting on the toilet does it bother you to fart in a public restroom?

or just make general bodily noises

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
I rarely use public restrooms, but if i have to fart there... i'm not going to hold back ;)

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
People go to town here at the public restroom where I work but I hold back and lay it simple and splash-free.

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
You can and people surely do. Some of the noises coming from the restroom at work are frightening. Like, what the hell could you have eaten to make those kinds of noises. :Q

Texmaster

Banned
Jun 5, 2001

<< Funny this post came up now, I was just in a stall and the guy next to me was tooting to beat the band. >>

I think my favorite was when I was doing my business (#1) and a guy in a stall let out one of those &quot;silent but deadly&quot; but it was still loud enough to hear. I heard him take a wiff and went &quot;whew&quot; then he chucked and said &quot;you better run&quot;

Classic.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
I get more annoyed with people that leave messes than I do with the natural noises associated with doing your business.

Urinal Mint

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2000
I have ripped like no other man has ripped before in the public potty. A few in neighboring stalls have asked me if I was going to name a certain toot, since it was so robust and powerful.

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
A few in neighboring stalls have asked me if I was going to name a certain toot, since it was so robust and powerful.

You must be very proud..