POLL: Are you happy?

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
I am happy about the good things in the world, but I am unhappy that Bush hasn't been tried as a war criminal yet.

Martin

Lifer
Jan 15, 2000
congrats on one of the most retarded polls since the Bruce Lee vs. Coke ones.

Not Happy, but politics has absolutely nothing to do with it.

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Very happy, but getting less happy. Angry because the Bushies are changing our country into a totalitarian state and at some point if the trend doesn't change, I will be forced to move to some other, more enlightened country. Hopefully I will be able to take my 25 jobs with me.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: MartyTheManiak
congrats on one of the most retarded polls since the Bruce Lee vs. Coke ones.

Not Happy, but politics has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The question is how happy you are - you have 3 choices according to your political leanings. Don't like it - don't post and don't participate. Thanks:)

CkG

Edit - wiped the 6 "I've never been happy - show me the results" option to correct percentages.:)

KK

Lifer
Jan 2, 2001
What do you expect Cad, democrats are unhappy little people who have nothing better to do than nitpick every movement republicans make. I call it jealousy that they are not in power and won't be for atleast another 8+ years. :D

KK

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: KK
What do you expect Cad, democrats are unhappy little people who have nothing better to do than nitpick every movement republicans make. I call it jealousy that they are not in power and won't be for atleast another 8+ years. :D

KK

Ah yes, must be.

daclayman

Golden Member
Sep 27, 2000
ack.. you people don't get it. he's testing us on our political saavy. you need to play against the other guy and not support yours; there will be enough fumducks to do that.

daniel1113

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2003
Originally posted by: ScottyB
I am happy about the good things in the world, but I am unhappy that Bush hasn't been tried as a war criminal yet.

rolleye.gif

DealMonkey

Lifer
Nov 25, 2001
Originally posted by: KK

KK

rolleye.gif

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: daclayman
ack.. you people don't get it. he's testing us on our political saavy. you need to play against the other guy and not support yours; there will be enough fumducks to do that.

No - this is a REAL question.

Don't believe me and my intentions? Then ask yourself why I made this poll after reading THIS from gallup.

rolleye.gif

Just trying to see how we stack up against "the nation".

CkG

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Lame. This is like asking someone if ther're a good person. Everyone thinks they are. I expect results are highly inaccurate based on the number of psycho meds perscribed in this country on an annual basis.

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Anyone happy on hump day afternoon?

CkG

I'm kind of depressed. My wife went to the fabric store and my supper isn't ready.

I wonder if there's any TV dinners in the freezer? :)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Gaard
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Anyone happy on hump day afternoon?

CkG

I'm kind of depressed. My wife went to the fabric store and my supper isn't ready.

I wonder if there's any TV dinners in the freezer? :)

You let her out of the kitchen? And she got away with your CC?
Ouch.:p
;)

Mine is out partying with her co-workers. The kids and I got Pizza so I'm happy:D

CkG

**YES THAT WAS A JOKE FOR YOU WITHOUT HUMOR**

stormbv

Diamond Member
Dec 23, 2000
lol...like happiness has anything to do with politics and what's happening in the world.

I wonder if it's possible to be obsessed with politics and compulsively argue about it on internet message boards....

chess9

Elite member
Apr 15, 2000
ScottyB:

Amen, brother!
Hang him high, or hang him low, but hang that sucka' for treason.

-Robert