POLL: Are you a millionaire?

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
I am just wondering how many millionaires are here on ATOT. I am only counting US or CAN dollars. Not yens, rupees or anything else.

Vote in the poll.

Nikamichi

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2003
I've had about 1,000,000 junior-bacon cheeseburgers in my lifetime. I'm sure that counts for something.

tec699

Banned
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: ManSnake
I am just wondering how many millionaires are here on ATOT. I am only counting US or CAN dollars. Not yens, rupees or anything else.

Vote in the poll.

My uncle is a multimillionaire. But I'm broke and it's no joke.

:(

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
No, but I'm only 24. Give it time. :p

Really, being a "millionaire" is becoming less and less of an accomplishment. Most white collar works should be worth at least $1 million including property when they retire (now - even more when the people who are entering the workforce now retire)

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Nikamichi
I've had about 1,000,000 junior-bacon cheeseburgers in my lifetime. I'm sure that counts for something.

It counts for bariatric surgery.

I'm not a millionaire, but I should have at least a million in my retirement accounts and IRAs by the time I retire.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: mugs

Really, being a "millionaire" is becoming less and less of an accomplishment. Most white collar works should be worth at least $1 million including property when they retire (now - even more when the people who are entering the workforce now retire)

For the most part, sure, but who cares about a million when you're 59.5 years old? I sure as hell don't. It would be insulting to those less fortunate to suggest that having a million when you're 59.5 is nothing, but it's just too late of a stage to enjoy life in my opinion...

To each their own. A million won't let you retire early, but it does buy you plenty of options, and the earlier you have those options the more time you have to exercise them.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Descartes

For the most part, sure, but who cares about a million when you're 59.5 years old? I sure as hell don't. It would be insulting to those less fortunate to suggest that having a million when you're 59.5 is nothing, but it's just too late of a stage to enjoy life in my opinion...

**** your opinion, I'll gladly take it!

Jun 14, 2003
Originally posted by: ManSnake

Vote in the poll.

what about £££....since if your a millionaire in £ your a millionaire pretty much anywhwere.

you really need about 5million to live the lifestyle though, specially in this country where tony dips both hands in your hard earned, more taxes, house prices n nice cars n ******.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
Originally posted by: Descartes

**** your opinion, I'll gladly take it!

Oh, hi Red Dawn. How goes it?

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
my parents; house is worth over a million... not that it's huge or anything.. they just live in san francisco