Poll: approximately what percentage of your day do you enjoy, on average?

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
6.25% <-- The 1.5 hours a day I spend talking to my best friend.

And yes, it would appear that nefalicious is our friend Saxman/formula.

Why must he test me?

Viper GTS

ArkAoss

Banned
Aug 31, 2000
nefalicious/saxman/formula, if you are he, why do you keep getting yourself banned, i need that thread that got deleted, don't tick off no one again!!!!

reitz

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Most of my days aren't too bad, but Mondays and Wednesdays suck ass. I get up at 7:00 AM to make my 9:30 class, have a 2 hour break when I do homework and eat lunch, and then I go back to class. From there I hop on a bus back downtown, transfer to another bus, and go to work from 3:30 until midnight. I go to bed as soon as I get home, and then wake up at 9:00 AM on Tuesdays and Thursdays to do the same.

At least I have no classes on Friday or Saturday, my days off.

tomcat

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
Probably about 10%.. baaah. I have a sinking feeling about my calc work right now..

Optimus

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2000
Hmmmm... maybe %70?

Waking up - hate it, not a morning person!
Drive to work - hate it, traffic and too tired to drive &quot;fun&quot;.
Get to wrok, check email, see what blew up after I left yesterday - hate it
Morning coffee and breakfast - happy
morning work - 1/2 happy, 1/2 not so much
lunch - happy
afternoon work - 1/2 1/2 again
drive home - happy (awake so I drive in a fun way)
everything after - happy (Wife, daughter, video games, TV, OT) UNLESS we need to food shop or something - which sucks :)
Bedtime - happy

Lily27

Dec 24, 2000
I enjoy a little too much of my day. the only part that prolly bothers me any is waking up, which takes an hour and maybe the 3 hours of classes i have. so i guess around 80% of my day is enjoyment :)

Wangel

Banned
Mar 30, 2000
I enjoy about 10 minutes everyday, from 12:50 to 1:00. So does my secretary! Makes the rest of the day (and evening) much better!

nefalicious

Banned
Jan 30, 2001
It seems like a lot of people do not enjoy the majorit of there day. Whats one simple thing you could do take make it a little better. For me, I would go jogging for about 20 minutes 4 times a week.

JoLLyRoGer

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2000
I try to enjoy ny entire day. I'm one of these weirdos that actually likes my job. Granted not everything is roses all of the time and like everybody I have bad days, but over all I'm usually pretty content.

I'd have to say 98%.

I'm waiting for the guy who comments that since you sleep an average of 8 hours a night you can only technically enjoy 66% as a maximum being as how you are unconscious the rest of the time.:p