POLL: 9/11 staged?

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
"The biggest tragedy of the time of my mothers childhood was Pearl Harbor. Did anyone speak out against the goverment, especially the President being behind that? I'm sure they did, and I'm sure they were called nutcases."

that's because they were nutcases. Unless you think FDR was the secret emperor of Japan.

:moon:

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
So Radio-Flyer, you are telling me that every US commercial airliner can be controlled from the ground? Your proof of this is a link to a geocities web-site?

By the way, Radio-Flyer, I am clearly NOT a fan of GW's - your anti-christ is far from my savior - boy would my wife have a good laugh if she heard someone call GW my savoir. Start a thread about Paul O'Neil's book, or the WMD issue, or the terrible structure of the tax cut plan, etc, etc, and see how I feel about GW. Please tell us when you become a real pilot so we can avoid flights you are on!

HAHAHAH - some of you are sad if you really think that a 747-sized plane crashing into the pentagon at 400-500 mph is one of the details that witnesses would have trouble recalling accurately....."umm..I think I saw a huge plane roar overhead so low it hit a few street lights, and I think it crashed into that big, oddly-shaped building over there....but I could be wrong.." Everything in those photo's is perfectly explainable based on the 'official' version of what happened, please wake up.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
I just can't stop myself from posting again...

of the two links to "home run" technology on a google search I saw, one was a geocities account, and on the other one, the author claims that the phone calls from people on the hijacked flights were lies.....right....so the families of the people on those planes are in on this too....I suppose they will be assasinated soon so they can't blow the cover off of this pot o' crap that you nuts are cooking...

Ynog

Golden Member
Oct 9, 2002
Not offense on the home run stuff, but every link comes back to a story from one man.
A Joe Vialls. You might want to read some of his other theories and some of the other
technology he claims exists before you start quoting him with certainty.

There is also much discussion over the validity of him as a source in general.

On to Home Run, while Home run would have been a great Darpa project.
Why has Darpa spent billions of dollars recently on UAVs if he already had
Home Run designed. And if its on all commerical planes, I guess the French
had no problems with us, putting it in all the Airbuses.

I really could care less if you believe me here or not, but I also personally
know two American airlines pilots, one whom is a retired senior pilot,
who is one of the first people American calls if one of their plane crashes.
The other is a current senior pilot that flies alot of internation flights to South America.
Neither have heard of Home Run, and both joked that if their union probably wouldn't
stand for a technology that basically can replace them.

Oh and I guess Paine Stewarts plane, must just not have responded to Home Run.

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Oh and I guess Paine Stewarts plane, must just not have responded to Home Run.
In the fruity mind of the Conspiracy Theorist, they couldn't very well activate Home Run on Stewart's Learjet, because the public might get wind of it and ask why Home Run wasn't used to prevent 9/11. Of course! Why else?