Poll: 70% of Republicans still don't think Joe Biden won the election. Why?

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Why do 70% of Republicans still think Biden was not legitimately elected?

• Total voters

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
I think this is an extremely serious problem. America needs a conservative party but that party is now gone, replaced by a fascist one. They aren’t going to listen to me but maybe they listen to you.

Sorry Im not going to champion a political party. I would fail. No thanks. Not my strength.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Hard to follow, I know. Earlier I posted an article with quotes from GOP members that say he says Trump has very little influence over the GOP party in general (elected, not followers), and you post an article saying Trump plays a big influence. So my comment is, we dont know. I have no idea what you mean when you ask if I agree or disagree.

The article I linked is merely a window to highlight and demonstrate the facts and actions of the GOP. Their actions speak louder than their words.

Liz Cheney did not pass the GOP's test of loyalty to Trump. And loyalty to the big lies they are selling along with Trumpism. They not only endorse alt-reality, they enforce it. The GOP, party leadership, is evil.

This is no "cool story bro" moment. This is one of our major political parties gone insane. As I attested in my first reply, and then backed up with my link.
And you have largely replied with flippant disregard to the substantive issue I raise, which I can only surmise is your disagreement with what I am posting.

Reactions: Meghan54

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The article I linked is merely a window to highlight and demonstrate the facts and actions of the GOP. Their actions speak louder than their words.

Liz Cheney did not pass the GOP's test of loyalty to Trump. And loyalty to the big lies they are selling along with Trumpism. They not only endorse alt-reality, they enforce it. The GOP, party leadership, is evil.

This is no "cool story bro" moment. This is one of our major political parties gone insane. As I attested in my first reply, and then backed up with my link.
And you have largely replied with flippant disregard to the substantive issue I raise, which I can only surmise is your disagreement with what I am posting.
I have said for years the GOP is dysfunctional. Thats why I left.. But I will agree in the last 12 months its gotten pretty amazing.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
This goes so much deeper than just a percentage of republicans believing Trump won and Biden lost. I am finding out from my Q / Trumpie relatives just how far or deep this goes. You see, they just don't claim Trump won but they actually fully believe some massive sequence of world events will take place within the next six months. By October 2021. Remember that date. :rolleyes: And it involves war and the middle east and in peculiar Israel and Jerusalem and Donald Trump. They believe that catastrophic events will take place beginning within the next few weeks and frankly they believe it has already begun. Actually, they believe that they have already won this battle. They believe they have won, but only wait for the events to unfold. Better known as IT'S IN THE BAG. This isn't just believing that someone lost or someone won an election, no this goes so much beyond common sense or common reasoning. Below is only a sample from the list of the predictions, actually less of a list of predictions and more of a done deal in their minds. And remember, their beliefs not mine. Oh no.... not mine. So hang on, and here we go. Everyone should read this because this is straight from the Q-horses mouth.

They believe that:
1. Donald Trump was sent from god to cure the earth of evil.
2. That Donald Trump is and has been the true president all along.
3. That Joe Biden is an actor.
4. That the Whitehouse has been closed down and fake Joe Biden operates from a movie studio.
5. That Covid is a government plot, only a mind control experiment.
6. That the Covid vaccine injects people with cyber-worms that can be transmitted to other persons.
7. They call the Covid vaccinated "infectors" because the vaccinated can spread injected cyber-worms.
8. They believe that god protects the Q-righteous from cyber-worm infections.
9. The IRS, the Federal Treasure, both will cease to exist very soon.
10. The monetary system will collapse to be replaced with a new system and with new cyber currency.
11. The "new" money will be called "rainbow money", colorful with the face of LBJ and Washington.
12. Every American will become super rich once the IRS returns the money it has illegally collected.
13. By October, god will rapture the evil into hell, and the righteous will inherit the earth.
14. The Hollywood elite, the political elite, all democrats drink the blood of babies to stay young.
15. Bill Gates and Melinda Gates are not getting a divorce, they are actually dead and have been.
16. The evil ones, the Clinton's, the Gates (deceased Gates???) wear the satanic upside-down cross.

This goes on and on and on. This goes beyond crazy, beyond insane, yet they actually believe this, all of this, and much more. And what I wonder is, if those republicans in congress who remain so loyal to Donald Trump and believe so firmly in Donald Trump, do they also believe this as well? Is this why people like Lindsey Graham and others claim that Donald Trump "is" the republican party? And do the republican politicians, senators, house members, republican state governors also believe in number 1 thru 16 as truth? Do they believe that Donald Trump is some savior sent from god to purge the earth of the evil unholy blood drinkers? I actually do believe that every Trump loyalist within congress honestly believes in the above, believes that Donald Trump is some savior sent from god to cure the earth of evil. Oh, and they believe Donald Trump and Stormy Daniels was all faked, that Donald Trump never knew Stormy Daniels, never touched Stormy Daniels, and everything the media reports about the big bad evil Donald Trump is untrue and solely to further the agenda of the evil blood drinkers. The elite. The devil worshippers. Better knows as, anyone democrat.

I know this sound absolutely insane, but I really believe the remaining normal people must pay attention to what these people are up to. We need to pay attention, as dangerous as that may be to our own sanity, but we must to pay attention to what they believe in because.... this explains the insurrections. This explains why those who are hired and paid to serve and protect would instead align with Donald Trump. They actually believe this shit, and they are serious about it, and they exist in massive numbers, and they are completely totally united in their cause and in their beliefs. Yes, we must keep an eye and an ear on this because they grow in size every day and they will resort to violence when given orders from..... Donald Trump. Donald Trump is the republican party, that is so very obvious, but Donald Trump is also Q, is also the Proud Boys, is also every violent group out there poised and waiting for the order from Donald Trump. I wouldn't ignore that....

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Because of Fn lying C***suckers like this guy.

‘I have reassessed’: Former Pentagon official now says Trump may not have incited riot - POLITICO

He changed his testimony in the Jan. 6th hearing this morning.

Lying for Trump.

“I think now I would say that is not the unitary factor at all…I have reassessed,” Miller said. “It seems clear there was an organized assault element in place that was going to assault regardless of what the president said.”

Shee-it, Sherlock. There would have been no insurrection w/o Trump's incitement, which actually started before he lost.

Reactions: hal2kilo

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

LOL who does this idiot think he's fooling? This is the one case where he isn't even fooling the conservative base, because they, after all, are questioning the 2020 election results themselves! Everyone, and I mean everyone, knows that this is a crock.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You see, they just don't claim Trump won but they actually fully believe some massive sequence of world events will take place within the next six months. By October 2021. Remember that date. :rolleyes: -------snipped

Wasnt the original date March 2020?