Politicians

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
You ever wonder if all these presidential candidates are trying to figure out why the purple crayon doesn't taste like grape?

:D

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
You just demonstrated why the American people are so ignorant. Instead of trying to understand all the circumstances of a situation to draw a logical conclusion, you just label the other group as ignorant, and deem the matter closed. Forget thinking outside the box, you don't even explore the box!

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
You ever wonder if all these presidential candidates are trying to figure out why the purple crayon doesn't taste like grape?

:D

They're still too busy trying to figure out how to bamboozle their constituents much better so no matter how corrupted they get, they still get voted back into office. And as of late, it's been getting harder and harder for them to do that thanks to Trump and Sanders.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You just demonstrated why the American people are so ignorant. Instead of trying to understand all the circumstances of a situation to draw a logical conclusion, you just label the other group as ignorant, and deem the matter closed. Forget thinking outside the box, you don't even explore the box!

Hi! Have you met this poster?

Damn, you are obsessed with Clinton. You are delusional!

The whole fucking system is set in there favor! They committed fraud on a massive scale, tanked the world economy, and none of them went to jail!

Why do you think they pay billions towards campaigns, and billions more on lobbyist 'jobs' (bribes), and billions more on 'speeches' (bribes).

Sanders is different. Clinton is just another sociopath politician.

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
I never dismissed Clinton by calling her dumb... I called her a sociopath, and not in a dismissive way.

I have been waiting on you to explain to me why Hillary is the best thing since sliced bread for months, but thus far the only reason I have gotten is that she isn't Trump.

Last edited:

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Silly thread yet again. It would be much more helpful if you can tell us which politician is a bad one and which one is a good one (or a tolerable one), instead of painting with a broad brush that cannot be verified or disputed. Start with the Senators, maybe? There are only 100 of them.

It is easy to say they are all bad and should be destroyed, but doing so only gives rise to opportunists (see The Duck's surrogates, such as this one) while suppressing the good ones who might act with courage. History is replete with examples.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Silly thread yet again. It would be much more helpful if you can tell us which politician is a bad one and which one is a good one (or a tolerable one), instead of painting with a broad brush that cannot be verified or disputed. Start with the Senators, maybe? There are only 100 of them.

It is easy to say they are all bad and should be destroyed, but doing so only gives rise to opportunists (see The Duck's surrogates, such as this one) while suppressing the good ones who might act with courage. History is replete with examples.

She thought Palin was the normal one ???

swamplizard

Mar 18, 2016
If one wishes to help a politician achieve office then one, of necessity needs to understand the issues and how one's candidate hopes to address them.

Vdubchaos

Lifer
Nov 11, 2009

I'm pretty sure ANYONE paying attention to politics or believing any of that theater/nonsense = ignorant and blind.

History is the best indicator of the future. These people will lie and tell you anything to get in the office. Once there they will do whatever Corporations/Business wants......with 0 consequences to their broken promises.

Who is elected to the office is completely irrelevant and matters none.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
See what kind of "outsiders" losers The Duck will likely bring back to Washington D.C. I expect the Secretary of the State Ann Coulter.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/273756-trump-huddles-with-dc-republicans-on-party-unity

“This was a great beginning. I think you’re going to see more of this.”

trumpd_gingrichn03072016getty.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2005

mysticjbyrd

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2015
I'm pretty sure ANYONE paying attention to politics or believing any of that theater/nonsense = ignorant and blind.

History is the best indicator of the future. These people will lie and tell you anything to get in the office. Once there they will do whatever Corporations/Business wants......with 0 consequences to their broken promises.

Who is elected to the office is completely irrelevant and matters none.

If only most people knew that! Hell, I question whether most people here even know it.

They are so obsessed with making sure you know the other side is a rattle snake, they ignore the fact their candidate is a cobra. In fact, their candidate is perfect!

Last edited: