• Guest, The rules for the P & N subforum have been updated to prohibit "ad hominem" or personal attacks against other posters. See the full details in the post "Politics and News Rules & Guidelines."

Politicians Asked "What country in the Middle East ACTUALLY has Nukes?"

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Shocker.

Israel has nukes. Iran's getting nukes. Both will be going at it sooner rather than later and the world won't give enough of a shit to intervene until one side's ass is glass.

/thread

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
aipac plant?

geez, paranoid much?

then again...100,000 americans are members of AIPAC.

Geez, that's what......035% of America's population?!

OH NOEESSS!!111

those innocent lefties victim to israel propaganda! better collect another 30 million dollar donation from the peace-loving state of saudi arabia to keep up my work stint at Georgetown or face the evil zionaziss111.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
aipac plant?

geez, paranoid much?

then again...100,000 americans are members of AIPAC.

Geez, that's what......035% of America's population?!

OH NOEESSS!!111

those innocent lefties victim to israel propaganda! better collect another 30 million dollar donation from the peace-loving state of saudi arabia to keep up my work stint at Georgetown or face the evil zionaziss111.
You're a one trick pony, if you aren't in the employ of AIPAC you are missing your calling. One wonders though where your loyalties are, with the US or with Israel.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
You're a one trick pony, if you aren't in the employ of AIPAC you are missing your calling. One wonders though where your loyalties are, with the US or with Israel.
DUAL LOYALTY CANARD?!

Ahh...Soviet propagandist much?

there is no inconsistency between being loyal to America and loyal to Jewry.

I support Jewish rights and I support Israel.

I don't support the Muslim world and I don't support Muslim or Arab rights that come at the expense of Israel.

We have a President who is sucking up to the Muslim world in an historic manner.

If anything, it makes me more loyal for standing up for loyal allies, while you and Obama bow down to america-hating Muslim aholes.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
DUAL LOYALTY CANARD?!

Ahh...Soviet propagandist much?

there is no inconsistency between being loyal to America and loyal to Jewry.

I support Jewish rights and I support Israel.

I don't support the Muslim world and I don't support Muslim or Arab rights that come at the expense of Israel.

We have a President who is sucking up to the Muslim world in an historic manner.

If anything, it makes me more loyal for standing up for loyal allies, while you and Obama bow down to america-hating Muslim aholes.
In your mind maybe but that's not the case. First of all America supports Israel, we just have conditions. The condition is not for them to excacerbate the situation by building more settlements. To cease building Settlements doesn't weaken Israel in the least. If anything it's their foolhardiness on insisting on continuing with the Settlements that weakens them.

Secondly Obama isn't bowing down to America Hating Muslim Assholes. We are still fighting them in Iraq and Afghanistan and to some extent Pakistan, Yemen and S.A. Opening a dialog with some of our Antagonist also isn't weakening us, it's prudent diplomacy, something that was sorely lacking with the previous Administration.

Noobtastic

Banned
Jul 9, 2005
In your mind maybe but that's not the case. First of all America supports Israel, we just have conditions. The condition is not for them to excacerbate the situation by building more settlements. To cease building Settlements doesn't weaken Israel in the least. If anything it's their foolhardiness on insisting on continuing with the Settlements that weakens them.

Secondly Obama isn't bowing down to America Hating Muslim Assholes. We are still fighting them in Iraq and Afghanistan and to some extent Pakistan, Yemen and S.A. Opening a dialog with some of our Antagonist also isn't weakening us, it's prudent diplomacy, something that was sorely lacking with the previous Administration.
We've had this conversation before, you evade, diverge, accuse me of being a spy, blah blah.

Last edited by a moderator:

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
America's interests should be first and foremost. Anyone who holds the interests of another country above those of the U.S. should be deported and denied re-entry. Start with IHV.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Question:
Politicians Asked "What country in the Middle East ACTUALLY has Nukes?"
Answer: The only one that can be trusted to not use them unless the very survival of the country is at stake and they are the only option left available.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Why?

That is the attitude being created by Iranian leadership that has people concerned about Iran.
Because it is an illegitimate state whose army has been murdering innocents.
It is a state that was authorized by the UN. Similar to the situation with Pakistan and the states created by the breakup of the USSR and the European communist countries.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Being a Pak you should understand how they are faced with an enemy that kills indiscriminately as you have the same problem with the Taliban as they do with Hamas. Just like the Taliban, Hamas hides amongst the gen pop therefore willingly sacrificing the innocent so they themselves can kill innocents. It's fucked up and needs to stop but it seems neither the Israeli's not the Palestinians are willing to make a legitimate effort, in fact they do all they can to exacerbate the situation. There's plenty of blame to go around and unfortunately plenty of victims on all sides.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
hey hey now, although it is true that the palestinians are not a legitamte state, and it's true that that they have been murdering innocents and war mongering at the expensive of their own people for 50 years; is no reason to call for them to be wiped off the map.

bamacre

Lifer
Jul 1, 2004
"Israel has 200 or 300 nuclear missiles." - Ron Paul during 2008 Republican debate.

I guess he doesn't get money from AIPAC.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
lol, when ex-Generals and Nobel Laureates did the same to Bush the sockpuppets howled at the gall of those traitors, but fast forward to today and now the same crowd has changed their tune considerably.

Americans should be putting America first, not getting their panties in a wad over an ally who takes with one hand and gives us the bird with the other finally being slighted.

Kudos to Obama for breaking the rubber-stamp nature of our support for Israel. We can stand by them without compromising our role of authority and mediation. I couldn't care less if the Israeli lobby here in the States goes foamy in the mouth over it. I'm more concerned over other valuable allies (Turkey for instance) seeing this as a positive change. Maybe once the Arabs at large get the impression America is changing it's tune, so real progress will be made in the ME.

Edit: Wtf? How did I get this post in this thread?! My apologies, whether some browser snafu or my own mistake, I meant to post this in the "50 generals.." thread. Weird.

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY