Politically Motivated Attack?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
Originally posted by: SigArms08
Too bad she didn't have a CCW and a pistol. Would've been nice to read the story written with the can of whip-ass opened in the criminals direction. Such home intruders and assailants deserve no less.

CCW to protect your home? :confused:

SigArms08

Apr 16, 2008
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Originally posted by: SigArms08
Too bad she didn't have a CCW and a pistol. Would've been nice to read the story written with the can of whip-ass opened in the criminals direction. Such home intruders and assailants deserve no less.

CCW to protect your home? :confused:

As in have it with you, even when you enter the door to your home.

Harvey

Administrator<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Butterbean

She looks like a man.

You're just jealous because that's more than you can ever hope to be. :laugh:

If this beating is real I wouldn't be suprised it if it turn out to be because of something pretty weird.

Says an expert in the field of weird. :Q

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
She looks like a man.
Maybe the men you hang out with but she looks very feminine to me

If this beating is real I wouldn't be suprised it if it turn out to be because of something pretty weird.
Like one of your courting rituals?

Unless they found a sheep costume, I don't think Butter was involved.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
She died :(

Police said Pressly was apparently not targeted but was attacked during the course of a burglary. Her purse was missing.
News reports have said detectives found evidence that Pressly's credit card was used Monday at a gas station a few miles from her home.

Descartes

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: alchemize

Police said Pressly was apparently not targeted but was attacked during the course of a burglary. Her purse was missing.
News reports have said detectives found evidence that Pressly's credit card was used Monday at a gas station a few miles from her home.

Damn. :(

Engineer

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Descartes

:(
rose.gif

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Engineer
Originally posted by: Descartes

:(
rose.gif

RIP
rose.gif

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Sad and tragic end to a innocent life in her prime. I sincerely hope they find who did this and punish that person.

RIP
rose.gif

AlienCraft

Lifer
Nov 23, 2002
Originally posted by: Arkaign
Originally posted by: OrByte
She looks like a man. If this beating is real I wouldn't be suprised it if it turn out to be because of something pretty weird.

LOL!

only you would think that man....LOL!!!

Yeah that's a pretty big stretch ..

Here's a larger pic : http://www.acc-tv.com/images/k...s/us_and_ric_flair.jpg

She has the typical oversize smile of the news-anchor breed, but she's undeniably feminine and attractive.
I notice her eyes reflect gold and not red. Perhaps she's Gould (or however that Sargate Et thingie is spelled)

GTKeeper

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2005
Originally posted by: Pepsei
does she play ann coulter in the movie?

maybe that's why?

I saw W. Her scene wasn't even a big deal. It was just a 10 second bit in the movie that had nothing to do with really anything.

Stuxnet

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2005
Originally posted by: sandorski
I see you got your newest "JUMP! To Conclusions" game in today!

Police in the article make the suggestion.

No they don't. You really need to work on your objectivity (or your reading comprehension... it's one or the other). This seems to be a rather common theme with you.