Political economic spending- National Debt- debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

santz

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2006
it takes money to rebuild a house after its destroyed in a hurricane or earthquake, just as it takes money to rebuild the economy after it was destroyed by wars in bush era. Instead of talking trash about how much obama is spending, wouldn't it be more prudent to find mistakes about where the money is being sent.

Oh yeah, dont talk about the war expenditure as that was started by bush, I know obama promised to get us out of the war, but its not something you can do overnight, there are global economies and consequences to think about, and as such takes time.

There are more and more people who are angry with obama as they are unemployed or facing financial difficulties, but this is all after effects of the bush presidency, as it takes time to feel the after effects. Once good or bad policies are set, it takes time for the policies to work and involve peoples lives.

Many people of today donot care about what goes on around the world, and who is the president of their own country (like here in USA few years ago); until they are themselves directly affected or lose a job, upon which they get involved in politics and blame the current government , without realizing that it was because of their being aloof and not being involved in politics and letting the corporate world chose Bush as the president of USA that they lost their jobs in the first place.

Easy to blame another for our problems, worse to blame the WRONG OTHER!

what do you think?

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Pretty reasonable.

Though instead of the hurricane metaphor, I'd suggest the three-legged stool.

The economy has three supports, consumer (2/3), business, and government.

A recession starts a cycle of destruction with consumer and business. That is when it's important for the government to take action. Ideologues disagreeing with that are wrong.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Even your hero Obama has pretty much given up blaming Boooosh. Maybe it's time for you to grow up too?

I'll make it clearer for you. The blame Bush ship sailed a long time ago. Get with the times.

An edit. You really need to get involved in these Obama love threads you start santz. You're just spreading the love. You need to jump back in from time to time and defend that love. Good threads need nurturing. Scurrying off to rub one out while looking at his picture and leaving your thread to languish is less than dear leader expects from you.

Last edited:

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
OP, would you like another glass of kool-aid? I hear there are wonderful new flavors available.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Bush was the greatest tragedy that ever hit this nation. Republicans do this all the time. They get elected, demonstrate that they are pure assholes and then leave the next Democrat who will surely be elected, with the pieces. Then, in a state of destruction, the Republicans blame the Democrats for the hideous difficulty of recovery they have caused, having made sure there's nothing left of the economy for programs that would advance the nation. But the brain dead chumps that elect them will never see this. No fool who calls himself a real American and patriot would ever see his own hand in destroying the Nation.

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
Bush was the greatest tragedy that ever hit this nation. Republicans do this all the time. They get elected, demonstrate that they are pure assholes and then leave the next Democrat who will surely be elected, with the pieces. Then, in a state of destruction, the Republicans blame the Democrats for the hideous difficulty of recovery they have caused, having made sure there's nothing left of the economy for programs that would advance the nation. But the brain dead chumps that elect them will never see this. No fool who calls himself a real American and patriot would ever see his own hand in destroying the Nation.

turd.png

santz

Golden Member
Feb 21, 2006
Even your hero Obama has pretty much given up blaming Boooosh. Maybe it's time for you to grow up too?

I'll make it clearer for you. The blame Bush ship sailed a long time ago. Get with the times.

An edit. You really need to get involved in these Obama love threads you start santz. You're just spreading the love. You need to jump back in from time to time and defend that love. Good threads need nurturing. Scurrying off to rub one out while looking at his picture and leaving your thread to languish is less than dear leader expects from you.

I think Obama is too great a man to blame others, he never stoops down to personal attacks which many in the republican party and some in democratic parties do too. I dont think he will ever blame Bush for the problems. He knows what he was getting into, and to just blame the problems of today to the past that was Bush feels cowardly and almost like running away from the problems.

Instead of blaming the republicans, he extended his hand to them and invited them to work together to work towards a better future, not just for Americans but for the world as a whole; You know how that ended....

He is a president of a generation, who has his roots on the ground, he has been among us and understands the difficulties of a common man, Everything he is, he has achieved himself through hard work, unlike inheriting money from parents (romney) and unlike being a religious fanatic (santorum). He ran his campaign from donations of common people, not corporations like fox news.

Ron Paul is great in his ideology, but his ideas ask for change to occur too quickly from us, Even though we as human beings ask from change in government, we ourselves resist change in all forms in one way or another ,so I never think paul will ever win.

Ever notice he never EVER talks smack shit about others, he never sinks to the gutter, nor does he respond to others belittling him in mass media and calling him all sorts of things

what do you think?

Last edited:

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
O'Bamma promised to bring home the troops. Plus he started another war in Libya and also is trying to interfere in Syria. How many wars do we need? Why is the USA a warmonger nation? We cant secure our southern border but we can fight in 4 wars at once?

Bush is not in office. After 3 years, it just sounds like a bunch of crying over a job that a man run for office to hold. Wahh, Wahh, Wahh! Bunch of crybaby Dumbo-crats. There is nothing that O'Bammah has done that can be described in a positive manner. It is like he is purposely trying to destroy the USA! The president is an idiot.

Last edited:

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
I think Obama is too great a man to blame others, he never stoops down to personal attacks which many in the republican party and some in democratic parties do too. I dont think he will ever blame Bush for the problems. He knows what he was getting into, and to just blame the problems of today to the past that was Bush feels cowardly and almost like running away from the problems.

what do you think?

obama blamed the Bush administration every chance he had...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUXHX6dafnQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7eMcSy8wgc

Apparently obama forgot that he was a senator from Illinois voting for some of the shit that caused the economic problems that occurred under the Bush admin.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

LMAO! If I can prove otherwise will your opinion of Obama change to him being a coward who is running away from the problem?

Instead of blaming the republicans, he extended his hand to them and invited them to work together to work towards a better future, not just for Americans but for the world as a whole; You know how that ended....

boy, you drank the entire jug of koolaid didn't you?

He is a president of a generation, who has his roots on the ground, he has been among us and understands the difficulties of a common man, Everything he is, he has achieved himself through hard work, unlike inheriting money from parents (romney) and unlike being a religious fanatic (santorum). He ran his campaign from donations of common people, not corporations like fox news.

LMFAO!!! He has and is currently doing a great job at helping the uber-elite continue to make a shit load of money. The "common man", yeah not so much. Hell the majority of his policies are continuations of Bush policies, he even has a lot of the same people in place. If you take away a few specific items (like Obama-care) he is basically Bush Jr.

Status
Not open for further replies.