Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
heheheh

they get pissed when you go "willllbuuuur" at the horse too

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
hey, a police dog is a cop like anyone else, only he doesn't have to testify in court or get charged with "excessive use of force". our police dogs wear badges on their collars

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Obstructing a police officer?
rolleye.gif
Those pigs can arrest people for doing something to them that is perfectly legal and acceptable to do to someone else who is without a badge - and chalk it up to something illegal.

...and the judge will buy it :frown: :disgust:

nik (doesn't like cops)

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
rolleye.gif
Those pigs can arrest people for doing something to them that is perfectly legal and acceptable to do to someone else who is without a badge - and chalk it up to something illegal.

nik (doesn't like cops)

I've got the bad habit of barking at dogs too
:D

but then again if a police officer asks me to stop doing something that is juvenile and silly, I think I would listen to him

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
rolleye.gif

nik (doesn't like cops)

They have a job to do, they are commissioned by us to perform that job. As such we MUST give them the authority to do their jobs.

They're damned if they do their jobs, damned if they don't.

How CAN they win?

Viper GTS

Mill

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Viper GTS
rolleye.gif

nik (doesn't like cops)

They have a job to do, they are commissioned by us to perform that job. As such we MUST give them the authority to do their jobs.

They're damned if they do their jobs, damned if they don't.

How CAN they win?

Viper GTS

You are 100% correct. Some of the most frustrating things about Police work is that you are damned if you do right or damned if you don't.

I have two very good friends who are police officers and also my cousin(roomate) has his Criminal Justice degree. I am majoring in CJ myself. The hardest thing about it all is that people call the cops and want them to do their job a certain way. They want you to cater to individuals.

nik- Grab a few true crime cops books such as cops or what cops know. They could really help shed the light for you.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Eh... I just wish they'd go about their business instead of wasting my tax dollars by not ignoring bozos like the guy in the article and by not controlling their dogs.

Even still... wojo... good name for a police dog :D

nik

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Eh... I just wish they'd go about their business instead of wasting my tax dollars by not ignoring bozos like the guy in the article and by not controlling their dogs.

Even still... wojo... good name for a police dog :D

nik

they were trying to control their dog. that guy was obstructing police business.