Police: Girl died after mother forced her to drink bleach

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

An Alabaman Red Stater reaction would be OMFG Jesus, she must be cleansed!!!
How can an Elite Member be so stupid?

How does politics have anything to do religion and this crime? Are you saying that a Democratic Catholic family would teach their daughter to use a condom and then give her the pill? Yeah right buddy.

Seems like the girl was a slut anyway. How do you lose it at 12? I'm sure I'd go a little crazy if my child was having sex at such a young age. Not that I'm dismissing the mother's horrible actions, but still.

Its dmcowen...what did you expect?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: beer
sounds like a Red state for ya

Oh really? Wanna bet what the odds are that the mother was a Democrat?

Originally posted by: jpeyton
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

That's all the explanation I need.

Time to Execute that biatch. :|

and the one that made the staement about Democrat, yeah right.

A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif
A budding flower killed by Reactionary Extremist :(

Um, I was waiting for an ignorant person to challenge me and look who showed up. :roll:

Over 90% of blacks in the US vote Democrat. The lady was black. The odds that she was NOT a Republican and that she did NOT vote for Bush are overwhelming.

Get a clue, OK?

That used to be the case but not the last 4 yrs or so. The Radical Religious Right has done an excellent job of recruiting the above said demographic, tel you what, with nut jobs like this biatch, you can keep em.

You continue to lack even the slightest bit of a clue, don't you? The RRR does not, nor has it ever had a significant or even insignificant number of Southern blacks. Southern blacks have always been very religious, but usually have their own churches far apart from the right wing, largely white churches identified as "Religious Right."

Southern black churches are politically liberal, with parishioners voting democrat more than 95% of the time.

And finally, nothing in the story suggests this lady's actions were religiously motivated.

So not only have you made wild assumptions, but you've made wild assumptions based on nothing but more of your bass-akward ignorance and complete disconnect from reality.

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: Gurck
Originally posted by: Excelsior
That and there are equally fvcked up things happening everywhere. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say "Oh..the south..of course" "I bet that woman voted for Bush and was a hardcore fundie"...fvcking idiots.

All of the really "WTF???" things I've read in the news in the past few years, that I remember, took place in red states. There was the woman in Texas who killed 2 of her kids and gave the third permanent brain damage with rocks because god told her to, the other woman in Texas who killed her infant daughter by cutting off her arms, the infamous one in one of the Carolinas who drove them into the lake because her b/f didn't like them, the man who bit his dog as a punishment in Florida, etc. I know a lot of people in red states are great & intelligent people, I'm not claiming otherwise. Political viewpoints are also a lot more divided between rural and urban areas than they are between states. These things do only seem to happen there though, it's just an observation.

Okay, how about the Wenatchee sex trials in Washington?

Link
Here's a nice solid blue state where something bizarre and out of control happened - 29,726 counts of child molestation were levied on 80 adults, accusing them of strange child-swapping sex rings. The story is unbelievable, and the causes are just as delusional as your "red state" murders.

Face it, people everywhere can be fvcked up, and it's not related to their political leanings.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: HotChic
That and there are equally fvcked up things happening everywhere. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say "Oh..the south..of course" "I bet that woman voted for Bush and was a hardcore fundie"...fvcking idiots.

All of the really "WTF???" things I've read in the news in the past few years, that I remember, took place in red states. There was the woman in Texas who killed 2 of her kids and gave the third permanent brain damage with rocks because god told her to, the other woman in Texas who killed her infant daughter by cutting off her arms, the infamous one in one of the Carolinas who drove them into the lake because her b/f didn't like them, the man who bit his dog as a punishment in Florida, etc. I know a lot of people in red states are great & intelligent people, I'm not claiming otherwise. Political viewpoints are also a lot more divided between rural and urban areas than they are between states. These things do only seem to happen there though, it's just an observation.

Okay, how about the Wenatchee sex trials in Washington?

Link
Here's a nice solid blue state where something bizarre and out of control happened - 29,726 counts of child molestation were levied on 80 adults, accusing them of strange child-swapping sex rings. The story is unbelievable, and the causes are just as delusional as your "red state" murders.

Face it, people everywhere can be fvcked up, and it's not related to their political leanings.

Good point. While the South may have had some fscked up individuals of late, the "blue states" have had more than their fair share of mass child abuse witch hunts that have destroyed entire communities. All starting with the McMartin trials in the 80s in CA.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002

It would make more sense if you had said "These things do seem to happen more often there though"...but you said "only"? Maybe it is the medias fault..or because some of these cases are quite bizarre, but for every crazy story you hear of, there are equally fvcked up stores to found in "blue" states. It seems as if (not you necessarily) people like to say "Hey..there is more proof the south or "red" states are indeed fvcked up. " It isn't fair to the others (including me) who live in the south; thats all I am saying.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
I really don't know whats worse. That you guys are bringing politics into this or the fact that someone fvcked a 12 year old who was 5ft 10 and 240lbs. I mean which fold do you fvuck?

oh and the mother should die a slow painful death.

Zebo

Elite Member
Jul 29, 2001
Some moms like mine don't know the dangers of bleach. My mom used it everywhere undiluted i think, the kitchen floor, counters, toilets etc... I often left for school dizzy eyes burning after one of her cleaning episodes.:)

That said this woman needs help.

Kaervak

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid and heartless some people can be. It's just a matter of time before the whole system fails.

And on a sidenote the liberal and conservative sheep in this thread are way the hell out there.

GoingUp

Lifer
Jul 31, 2002
First of all, what 12 year olds have sex? And second of all, what kind of parents are these? jesus h. tapdancing christ.

Mr. Lennon

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Fvcking disgusiting. I really feel sorry for the little boy who had to sit there while this happend. For sure he is going to live a fvcked up life as well.

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: MadCowDisease
Originally posted by: beer
sounds like a Red state for ya

Oh really? Wanna bet what the odds are that the mother was a Democrat?

Originally posted by: jpeyton
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

That's all the explanation I need.

Time to Execute that biatch. :|

and the one that made the staement about Democrat, yeah right.

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif
A budding flower killed by Reactionary Extremist :(

Um, I was waiting for an ignorant person to challenge me and look who showed up. :roll:

Over 90% of blacks in the US vote Democrat. The lady was black. The odds that she was NOT a Republican and that she did NOT vote for Bush are overwhelming.

Get a clue, OK?

Why does this have to be a partisan issue? WHY? POLITICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Dave and the rest of you P/Ners... GET THE FVCK OUT

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
I swear, some people can turn anything into politics. It's a fvcking tragedy either way.

Was the tsunami because Bush won the re-election? Come on, I'm sure there's some kind of bullsh1t logic that you idiots have that proves it right? Give it a fvcking rest.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004
Originally posted by: IAteYourMother

Even ~25% of gays voted for Bush at the last election, and there is WAY more hostility directed at Bush in the gay community than in the black community. So I don't find your 90% figure to be credible, at all. Also, the fact that X% of blacks vote Democrats doesn't mean that there is an X% chance that this particular woman votes Democrat.

Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: aidanjm

Even ~25% of gays voted for Bush at the last election, and there is WAY more hostility directed at Bush in the gay community than in the black community. So I don't find your 90% figure to be credible, at all. Also, the fact that X% of blacks vote Republican doesn't mean that there is an X% chance that this particular woman votes Republican.

I wasn't the OP... but it looks like it :(

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004

Even ~25% of gays voted for Bush at the last election, and there is WAY more hostility directed at Bush in the gay community than in the black community. So I don't find your 90% figure to be credible, at all. Also, the fact that X% of blacks vote Republican doesn't mean that there is an X% chance that this particular woman votes Republican.

I wasn't the OP... but it looks like it :(

I don't understand.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

Even ~25% of gays voted for Bush at the last election, and there is WAY more hostility directed at Bush in the gay community than in the black community. So I don't find your 90% figure to be credible, at all. Also, the fact that X% of blacks vote Democrats doesn't mean that there is an X% chance that this particular woman votes Democrat.

From an Alabama newspaper:

http://www.decaturdaily.com/de...news/041103/race.shtml

Nine of 10 blacks supported Democrat John Kerry ? the same ratio as supported Al Gore four years ago. But Bush secured a landslide victory again because blacks made up only a quarter of the electorate as they did then.

Do you like your crow cold, or warm?

Now, the fact that she's black means there is a 90% chance she would vote democrat. Denying that is denying simple reality.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001

From an Alabama newspaper:

http://www.decaturdaily.com/de...news/041103/race.shtml

Nine of 10 blacks supported Democrat John Kerry ? the same ratio as supported Al Gore four years ago. But Bush secured a landslide victory again because blacks made up only a quarter of the electorate as they did then.

Do you like your crow cold, or warm?

Now, the fact that she's black means there is a 90% chance she would vote democrat. Denying that is denying simple reality.

pwnt