Police: Girl died after mother forced her to drink bleach

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
Originally posted by: beer
sounds like a Red state for ya

Oh really? Wanna bet what the odds are that the mother was a Democrat?

Originally posted by: jpeyton
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

That's all the explanation I need.

Time to Execute that biatch. :|

and the one that made the staement about Democrat, yeah right.

A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

An Alabaman Red Stater reaction would be OMFG Jesus, she must be cleansed!!!

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif
A budding flower killed by Reactionary Extremist :(

Um, I was waiting for an ignorant person to challenge me and look who showed up. :roll:

Over 90% of blacks in the US vote Democrat. The lady was black. The odds that she was NOT a Republican and that she did NOT vote for Bush are overwhelming.

Get a clue, OK?

Why does this have to be a partisan issue? WHY? POLITICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: MadCowDisease

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif

Um, I was waiting for an ignorant person to challenge me and look who showed up. :roll:

Over 90% of blacks in the US vote Democrat. The lady was black. The odds that she was NOT a Republican and that she did NOT vote for Bush are overwhelming.

Get a clue, OK?

Why does this have to be a partisan issue? WHY? POLITICS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

I know that, and you know that.... But the ignorant people who bash the "red states" or the South at every opportunity obviously do not know that.

RadeonGuy

Banned
Jan 3, 2005
That lady needs to die a painful death. Probably cutting off her arms and legs untill she died would be good

Kalessian

Aug 18, 2004
How can you feel bad for a dead person? It is a tragedy, a very awful way to die, and she will be mourned for sure, but she certainly isn't in any pain.

The son, on the other hand, I feel very bad for. At 9 years old... god, what kind of condition will he end up in? This kind of stuff tends to lurk and drive people insane later on.

As for the mother, she obviously has problems. Not sure what I would do, but Jesus didn't beleive in an eye for an eye.

Mar 11, 2004
Ok, anybody who thinks politics has ANYTHING to do with this is just plain stupid.

Red state, blue state, stupid sh!t happens in them all.

This is a horrible thing.

Also, if you remember being a child (even as old as 12) you typically didn't run from your parents thinking they are going to pour bleach down your throat and then suffocate you with their own @ss.

No one knows what the situation was, so don't condemn when you weren't there.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
She'll only get charged with insanity and sentence to some mental institute.

Aug 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Baked
She'll only get charged with insanity and sentence to some mental institute.

she should be locked away for the rest of her life...IMHO thats worse than the death penalty...death is the easy way out...life imprisonment you get to think about what you did...24 hrs a day...for the rest of your miserable life...

arcas

Platinum Member
Apr 10, 2001
She'll get off by pleading insanity. She'll get to spend the rest of her life in a cushy psyche ward somewhere.

MrCodeDude

Lifer
Jun 23, 2001

How can an Elite Member be so stupid?

How does politics have anything to do religion and this crime? Are you saying that a Democratic Catholic family would teach their daughter to use a condom and then give her the pill? Yeah right buddy.

Seems like the girl was a slut anyway. How do you lose it at 12? I'm sure I'd go a little crazy if my child was having sex at such a young age. Not that I'm dismissing the mother's horrible actions, but still.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude

How can an Elite Member be so stupid?

Read this thread (especially towards the end):

http://forums.anandtech.com/me...68&arctab=arc&

Here dmcowen674 thinks that "neocons" are anti-religious marxists. :confused:

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: arcas
She'll get off by pleading insanity. She'll get to spend the rest of her life in a cushy psyche ward somewhere.
No such public facility. If you weren't crazy when you went to a state psyche ward, you soon would be. Very soon.

Mandos

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: BCYL
wow... just wow... I can't believe any parent can do this to their own child...

I'm just too kindhearted, cause I can't believe anyone would do this to another human being...

Feb 10, 2000
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Birmingham's not too bad, actually. Montgomery, on the other hand . . .

I don't see that this kind of horrific case has anything to do with whether a state is red or blue, notwithstanding the comments already made here. Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, the Green River Killer, and any number of other gracious members of society were from blue states.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif

Get a clue, OK?

That used to be the case but not the last 4 yrs or so. The Radical Religious Right has done an excellent job of recruiting the above said demographic, tel you what, with nut jobs like this biatch, you can keep em.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
This case stinks of the Radical Religious Right.

I mean, bleach will clean her sinning spirit, making it pure again, right? :roll:

MisterCornell

Banned
Dec 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Excelsior

That and there are equally fvcked up things happening everywhere. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say "Oh..the south..of course" "I bet that woman voted for Bush and was a hardcore fundie"...fvcking idiots.

From the name it sounds like a black lady.

Black people in the South voted for Democrats in excess of 95% the last election, FYI.