Police: Girl died after mother forced her to drink bleach

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Mental evaluation ordered in slaying:

A judge has ordered a mental evaluation for a woman accused of forcing bleach down her daughter's throat and sitting on the girl until she suffocated. The order, signed Jan. 5, calls for an outpatient evaluation of Tunisia Archie's competency to stand trial and mental state during the incident, court records show. Archie, 31, of Wylam, is charged with capital murder in the Nov. 26 death of Jasmine Archie, 12, a Bush Middle School student. Archie remains jailed without bond. Her attorney said her problems include severe depression. Court-appointed attorney David Luker said Monday a state doctor has started some aspects of the evaluation. Once the exams are complete, Luker said, he'll have private physicians review the report and evaluate Archie. Archie is scheduled to return to a Jefferson County courtroom Thursday for a preliminary hearing. Chanda Temple --

Another article, which says the girl, "Jasmine was 5 feet 10 and weighed 240 pounds. Archie is tall and slender"

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Amused
Originally posted by: beer
sounds like a Red state for ya

Oh really? Wanna bet what the odds are that the mother was a Democrat?

That and there are equally fvcked up things happening everywhere. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say "Oh..the south..of course" "I bet that woman voted for Bush and was a hardcore fundie"...fvcking idiots.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: ItmPls
why can't these people that get killed in a retarded way, just RUN away?

don't they have LEGS?
Tell me how one runs away when they're dead?

Rip the Jacker

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
ok

my mom is trying to make me eat bleach.

instead of submitting to her, i run away :)

i dont die.

thats what i was trying to say.

not run while they're dead.....

Bootprint

Diamond Member
Jan 11, 2002
Originally posted by: ItmPls
ok

my mom is trying to make me eat bleach.

instead of submitting to her, i run away :)

i dont die.

thats what i was trying to say.

not run while they're dead.....

From the another article the girl was pretty big, 5'2" and 240 pounds. I don't think she moved very quickly.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
That is an animal, and when an animal kills something, that animal needs to be put down. Time to fire up "Old Sparky" and light up that woman's world for good.

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Originally posted by: jpeyton
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

That's all the explanation I need.

Are you serious? This is the kind of ignorance that is splitting the country apart.

Awww, poor country, splitting at its seams.

piroroadkill

Sep 27, 2004
This is totally fuck3d up.

I mean, I've seen shock pics, things killed, people brutalised, but a mother KILLING HER OWN 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER BY MAKING HER DRINK BLEACH WHILE HER 9 YEAR OLD SON WATCHES is so fuck3d up, beyond all possibly recognition.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Are you serious? This is the kind of ignorance that is splitting the country apart.

Awww, poor country, splitting at its seams.

And you obviously don't care...excellent..:roll:

Continue being just as ignorant as the people you condemn, fine by me.

Edit: Sry, I shouldn't replied or done anything to take away from this tragedy.
rose.gif

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
That and there are equally fvcked up things happening everywhere. I knew it wouldn't take long for someone to say "Oh..the south..of course" "I bet that woman voted for Bush and was a hardcore fundie"...fvcking idiots.

All of the really "WTF???" things I've read in the news in the past few years, that I remember, took place in red states. There was the woman in Texas who killed 2 of her kids and gave the third permanent brain damage with rocks because god told her to, the other woman in Texas who killed her infant daughter by cutting off her arms, the infamous one in one of the Carolinas who drove them into the lake because her b/f didn't like them, the man who bit his dog as a punishment in Florida, etc. I know a lot of people in red states are great &amp; intelligent people, I'm not claiming otherwise. Political viewpoints are also a lot more divided between rural and urban areas than they are between states. These things do only seem to happen there though, it's just an observation.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Time to Execute that biatch. :|

and the one that made the staement about Democrat, yeah right.

A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

An Alabaman Red Stater reaction would be OMFG Jesus, she must be cleansed!!!

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif
A budding flower killed by Reactionary Extremist :(

clarkey01

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2004
Jesus...... I feel very upset to hear, its sickning.

You yanks should Hang her, thats work of a monster.

Just....Why

neonerd

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2003
R.I.P
rose.gif
:(

goddamn fscked up mother/monster :|

hope she gets death penalty! wtf, first she kills her own doughter, makes her 9 YEAR OLD SON watch!? WTF IS WRONG WITH HER?!?!?? Oh, and she says "if the son sheds a tear, she'll kill him too"

god damnit, she should not only get the death penalty, but have a special one, where somebody makes HER drink bleach, and sits on her until she fsckin sufficates :|

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

Time to Execute that biatch. :|

and the one that made the staement about Democrat, yeah right.

A Democract would teach the girl what a condom is and make sure it is used and in a couple of years get birth control prescription. Not sure if there is an age requirement that a doctor could prescribe that.

An Alabaman Red Stater reaction would be OMFG Jesus, she must be cleansed!!!

May the little girl RIP
rose.gif
A budding flower killed by Reactionary Extremist :(

Um, I was waiting for an ignorant person to challenge me and look who showed up. :roll:

Over 90% of blacks in the US vote Democrat. The lady was black. The odds that she was NOT a Republican and that she did NOT vote for Bush are overwhelming.

Get a clue, OK?