Police chase live on CNN.com right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
I'm really surprised how stupid the chase is and it's still somehow ongoing. For like 10 minutes the guy was just circling the same stupid street with 10+ cops following him.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
LOL he goes into an underground parking lot. Smart move Einstein, it doesn't work like the movies they simply block the entrance.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
He just ran off to the top of the roof and jumped off to a lower level it's over :p.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: txrandom
What part of Houston?

i didn't pick it up until they were in the tomball area. ended in the gunspoint area. the chase lasted over an hour with high speed on bw8.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
I remember watching a police chase on Fox News a while ago where the motorcycle pulled into a parking garage and the news helicopter lost sight of him.. It was hilarious because he was getting away from the police cars and the newscaster said something like, 'don't worry, we have footage of him in our helicopter.'

Then.. he was gone.. so Fox News cut to commercial and didn't mention the chase the rest of the day..

Guess it isn't 'news' if the guy gets away.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: brxndxn
I remember watching a police chase on Fox News a while ago where the motorcycle pulled into a parking garage and the news helicopter lost sight of him.. It was hilarious because he was getting away from the police cars and the newscaster said something like, 'don't worry, we have footage of him in our helicopter.'

Then.. he was gone.. so Fox News cut to commercial and didn't mention the chase the rest of the day..

Guess it isn't 'news' if the guy gets away.

I remember another one on Fox a year or two back where the perp pulls into the Beverly Center mall parking in L.A. The commentators just sort of stopped, and then said that this criminal looked like he was a bit smarter than most.

MovingTarget

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Firebot
LOL he goes into an underground parking lot. Smart move Einstein, it doesn't work like the movies they simply block the entrance.

Yeah, thats just about as smart as running upstairs when being chased by the antagonist in a horror movie. Downstairs is the way to go.

I like a white bronco-style chase as much as the next guy, but that has been overplayed since the days of OJ's "trial of the century". lulz.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: MovingTarget
Originally posted by: Firebot

Yeah, thats just about as smart as running upstairs when being chased by the antagonist in a horror movie. Downstairs is the way to go.

I like a white bronco-style chase as much as the next guy, but that has been overplayed since the days of OJ's "trial of the century". lulz.

i hated that chase. the rockets and knicks were playing in the NBA finals and they wouldn't air the damn basketball game. no, they showed the most boring car chase in the history of car chases.

Status
Not open for further replies.