POKER POKER POKER

Chu

Banned
Jan 2, 2001
No offence, but anyone mind moving our play money games to PokerStars? Not only is the interface 100x better, but if you accumulate 1M play money chips, it's worth $40 on ebay since you can buyin to real money tourneys with play money chips.

-Chu

lizardboy

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2000
Is it under private tables?

(can't believe this crappy-ass interface won't allow the tables to be sorted by name)

OREOSpeedwagon

Diamond Member
May 30, 2001
Chu, I wouldn't mind moving to pokerstars. I have it downloaded and like the interface. doesn't matter to me.

Chu

Banned
Jan 2, 2001
BTW, if any of you are interested, there is a free tournament on ParadisePoker starting in 30 minutes. Top 200 get a seat to a tourney where the 1st prize is a seat to the WCOOP (Online version of the World Series of Poker)

-Chu

new2AMD

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Chu
No offence, but anyone mind moving our play money games to PokerStars? Not only is the interface 100x better, but if you accumulate 1M play money chips, it's worth $40 on ebay since you can buyin to real money tourneys with play money chips.

-Chu

ive been saying pokerstars since day one. pokerrooms interface isnt all that.

cremator

Sep 21, 2001
I created one on pokerroom.com under private, named cremator's HE. I'll be waiting for some folks

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: new2AMD

-Chu

he is just spamming again dont mind him

xEDIT409

Banned
May 17, 2003
Even though Yahoo's Poker layout is really simple, I once hosted a room there for ATOT and had a Really big turn out.

If anyone is interested I've created a room there.

Here are sum simple instructions if you've never played poker at games.yahoo.com

1. Go to http://games.yahoo.com
2. Press {CTRL+F} and type in "Hold'em Poker" to easily find the game link.
3. Login using your Yahoo ID.
4. Click on BEGINNER LOUNGE 3

5. Once you're in the Lounge, Post your YAHOO ID HERE so I can invite you to the table.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
Everyone Join Hevnsnt's HE on pokerroom.com & lets play

It's not there. Are you using the executable or web client?

BigFatCow

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
Originally posted by: minendo
Originally posted by: hevnsnt
Everyone Join Hevnsnt's HE on pokerroom.com & lets play

It's not there. Are you using the executable or web client?

im in there now, im useing the exe and its under private tables.

minendo

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BigFatCow
Originally posted by: morkinva
there are different servers with different rooms at times. I don't see it either

thats fing stupid.

Yeah it is. I have logged out and in multiple times and still don't see the table.

Chu

Banned
Jan 2, 2001
Originally posted by: GoodDad
Originally posted by: new2AMD

-Chu

he is just spamming again dont mind him

:roll: