- Jan 5, 2002
- PotPlayer v1.7.21525 (July 2021)
- ASRock B550M Pro4 motherboard (manual) with on-board Realtek ALC1200 audio
- Realtek Audio Driver v6.0.9147.1 (April 2021)
- Logitech Z906 5.1 speaker system (user guide)
- Corsair HS60 Pro Surround Gaming Headset (manual)
- Cooler Master MasterBox NR400 case
However, if I connect my headphones to my case's front-panel audio jack, PotPlayer remains in 5.1, so if I watch 5.1-channel content, I simply miss audio channels when listening.
Is there a solution to this, apart from keep changing PotPlayer's Audio preferences?