Please send thoughts and prayers to the NRA...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004
“The NRA’s inability to obtain insurance in connection with media liability"

Yeah, no shit, who would want to be liable for that....

Insuring the NRA against media liability is akin to insuring a young driver with a supercar and multiple speeding tickets... there's gonna be a claim in the future, and it's gonna be expensive.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
If remember right she makes the rounds right after each school shooting.:eek:
Dana-loesch.jpg

guns_ammo_loesch.jpg

url

She would get more donations with her other pictures..

Dana-Loesch-Bikini.jpg

Dana-Loesch-Bikini-Pics-768x959.jpg

hot-Dana-Loesch.jpg

I could have fun with her.. I'd have to gag her, but I could still have fun..

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Dana-Loesch-Bikini.jpg

Dana-Loesch-Bikini-Pics-768x959.jpg

hot-Dana-Loesch.jpg

Sounds like rape but short of that you sound really creepy and gross. Fu*k off!

Commodus

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2004

I don't know, exploiting mass murders for profit is a pretty big turn-off. That and it's creepy.

Dec 10, 2005
Thoughts and prayers for the NRA. Too bad they are having a hard time getting insurance to continue as a going concern. It's rather ironic, considering they support politicians who want to take away people's health insurance.

You're ridiculous. Bringing a woman's looks into this is shallow, counterproductive to discussion, and pretty fucking sexist.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Thoughts and prayers for the NRA. Too bad they are having a hard time getting insurance to continue as a going concern. It's rather ironic, considering they support politicians who want to take away people's health insurance.

You're ridiculous. Bringing a woman's looks into this is shallow, counterproductive to discussion, and pretty fucking sexist.

Dana hasn't been shy about using her looks, either. It's why she's a better NRA pitch person than Wayne LaPierre. Old guns nuts are suckers for a pretty woman. Ask Maria Butina.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Dana hasn't been shy about using her looks, either. It's why she's a better NRA pitch person than Wayne LaPierre. Old guns nuts are suckers for a pretty woman. Ask Maria Butina.
Just something about a girl with a gun.....dunno what it could be?:p
554079_4420954696831_548227796_n.jpg

girl_with_gun_by_bodhichita.jpg

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Fellas if we're being honest Dana is a bona fide hottie.:D
I see her as profoundly Fu*king ugly. I can't see her any other way because I know how ugly she is on the inside. I don't care if you're a dog Puff but it's really gross that you have no standards.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Last edited:

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Maybe you should talk to your lord and master
32828CF400000578-0-image-m-3_1458794442374.jpg
Trump's just as ridiculous. You know he's disgusting and filthy regarding women as well as a sexual predator and assaulter.

What point are you trying to make here?

There is no reason to bring Dana's looks in to this. She's a fu*king disease.

Last edited:

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I see her as profoundly Fu*king ugly. I can't see her any other way because I know how ugly she is on the inside. I don't care if you're a dog Puff but it's really gross that you have no standards.
I have very little doubt that her personality is as you describe but as a healthy heterosexual male I have to be honest about the eye candy value she possesses.

When she speaks its as if a sewer main has just broken open spilling its contents out into the neighborhood street for all to see.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
I have very little doubt that her personality is as you describe but as a healthy heterosexual male I have to be honest about the eye candy value she possesses.

When she speaks its as if a sewer main has just broken open spilling its contents out into the neighborhood street for all to see.
Yuck! When I know a man is disgusting on the inside there isn't a single thing that could make him attractive to me. <--- it's those standards I was speaking of.

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017

Don't get me wrong I have no difficulty in appreciating a woman's attractiveness. I truly think Dana is really fu*king ugly. Even if she had a heart of gold she wouldn't do it for me.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Yuck! When I know a man is disgusting on the inside there isn't a single thing that could make him attractive to me. <--- it's those standards I was speaking of.
I absolutely agree with you on the personality being central to overall attractiveness.

Reactions: Younigue