Please send this jerk on a vacation.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Originally posted by: PaulNEPats
why is everyone so damn sensitive?
Big difference between being over sensitive and common courtesy/sense.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
For people saying this is overeacting or too sensitive...WOW...that crap should not be tolerated as it was not.

gsellis

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2003
It was uncalled for. Someone is trying to do an act of kindness, and an idiot disrespects it. If you fail to see the issue, ask if you are part of the problem then. You do not encourage charity by ridiculing it.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Were talking about giving away hair. Yes, it's a nice thing to do, and a thank you to everyone that does it. With that said, how many lives have been saved by hair donations? How many poor people line up every day in some third world country to get their cup of free hair?
You folks need to get over yourselves.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: gsellis
It was uncalled for. Someone is trying to do an act of kindness, and an idiot disrespects it. If you fail to see the issue, ask if you are part of the problem then. You do not encourage charity by ridiculing it.

Whao, lighten up Francis.

The guy simpley made a (lame) joke of questionable taste. Prolly due to immaturity. That's nothing new here. "Disrespect"? I guess you've never been in P&N. Have a look over there for some real disrespect.

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: gsellis
That's what I was trying to say...we do not need that crap here.

Feb 10, 2000
I laughed at his joke. I don't know pottedmeat's history but I see nothing especially offensive about what he said.

alimoalem

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2005
Originally posted by: Greenman
Were talking about giving away hair. Yes, it's a nice thing to do, and a thank you to everyone that does it. With that said, how many lives have been saved by hair donations? How many poor people line up every day in some third world country to get their cup of free hair?
You folks need to get over yourselves.

i'm willing to bet money you don't so much as donate blood. stfu.
"if you aim low, you're always going to hit low." for some people it doesn't matter how high they aim; they're still going to hit low *take a hint*

why don't u shave ur head for a month straight and see if you like it