Info Please recommend a good deodorant. I get rashes and shirt stains as well.

Remobz

Platinum Member
Jun 9, 2005
I have rashes and bumps using many types of deodorants. And the ones that work gives those white shirt underarm stains that look bad.

1) I need one for sensitive skin.

2) I live in tropical area and sweat a lot. It needs to last for awhile.

3) Will not cause those nasty looking underarm shirt stains.

I will order from Amazon. Any links would be helpful.

Reactions: Himalayan Salt Hub

Stiff Clamp

Feb 3, 2021
I discovered "prescription strength" Certain Dri many years ago - and have not bought any other brand since. It just shuts down any form of sweat for days. I'm so impressed. With normal antiperspirants I'd sit inactive with sweat trickling down my sides, buildup on my shirts. It's like the other brands MADE me perspire.

Looks like Certain Dri has an Extra Strength version to accommodate sensitive types. Different active ingredient. These are all aluminum based. (I can't vouch for any besides the "Prescription" version.)

Sorry if this looks like an ad.

71mE0xFl-HL._SL1500_.jpg

A///

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2017
I don't like anti perspirants. Too much danger over time. If you want a decent safe deodorant I'd recommend mitchum for men. Arm and hammer make a natural ingredients line that's also nice. No chemicals, all natural essential oils and simple easy to read stuff. works just fine.

Reactions: tcsenter

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
What you want is a mineral salt based deodorant. There are a lot of brands out there but their odor protection is unmatched and they don't stain clothes. They are available as a spray, stick or roll-on. I have been using various brands for a number of years, they all worked great.

-kp

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
It's usually the antiperspirant ingredient that will cause rashes and sensitivity, myself included. I just use normal deodorant products sans antiperspirant. Look on the labeling it almost always will state it contains or features antiperspirant or is a sweat reducing/controlling formulation.